Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am angry and dont understand

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★
I have been on TikTok and there are people at the age of 32 saying that they never had a girlfriend or boyfriend and dont regret it. They are happy to wait for the right one.

Are these people lying or are they truely crazy ass bluepilled psychopaths?

They are retards

They're lying. They only people not upset about late virginity are actual asexual people (basically don't exist). They are really mad about it, but they're afraid that the feminist mob is going to lynch them.

It seems to be usually foids and they r just waiting for Chad:feelsohgod:

I have been on TikTok and there are people at the age of 32 saying that they never had a girlfriend or boyfriend and dont regret it. They are happy to wait for the right one.

They're lying to get attention and don't fall for TikTok. It's Chinese propaganda meant to rot your brain.

For women it's just them lying or they are waiting for Chad. For men its just lies only.

truely crazy ass bluepilled psychopaths, YES

People typically start their sex life in their teens and early twenties. If you haven't met _anyone_ when you are over 30, either your standards are too high, which happens to some women, or you're completely unfuckable, which then again happens to mostly males. I think these people are either very optimistic, low IQ, kind of oblivious to what has happened to them actually.