Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am an unattractive male struggling in college, but my struggle has nothing to do with the courses.

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Today I saw a couple making out on the train to school this morning. They looked so happy. As usual, the guy had all the genetic features I lack. A full head of hair, a nice jaw, and non-mutated facial features. After years of seeing males with these genetic traits have constant sex and relationships, I've confirmed that these traits are necessary for a female to be genuinely attracted to you in a sexual way. Humans are animals, and animals have no morals when looking for a mate. Personality? Style? Intelligence? All is meaningless when you are a male with a recessed chin, balding, and ugly facial features.

Differential equations, organic chemistry, calculus 1-3, physics 1-2, and fluid mechanics are easy classes when you are motivated. If you pay attention and study hard, even a dumb person like me can ace them.

But being surrounded by girls in as an ugly virgin male 24/7 eventually breaks you. I find 99.9% of females my age attractive, all it takes is a single good trait to make a girl attractive. I try to tell myself to keep going, but I eventually surrender to my despair and cannot study anymore. I keep on studying the bare minimum, even though it is nowhere near my full potential.

Can any other collegecels relate? I can't be the only one.

Today I saw a couple making out on the train to school this morning. They looked so happy. As usual, the guy had all the genetic features I lack. A full head of hair, a nice jaw, and non-mutated facial features. After years of seeing males with these genetic traits have constant sex and relationships, I've confirmed that these traits are necessary for a female to be genuinely attracted to you in a sexual way. Humans are animals, and animals have no morals when looking for a mate. Personality? Style? Intelligence? All is meaningless when you are a male with a recessed chin, balding, and ugly facial features.

Differential equations, organic chemistry, calculus 1-3, physics 1-2, and fluid mechanics are easy classes when you are motivated. If you pay attention and study hard, even a dumb person like me can ace them.

But being surrounded by girls in as an ugly virgin male 24/7 eventually breaks you. I find 99.9% of females my age attractive, all it takes is a single good trait to make a girl attractive. I try to tell myself to keep going, but I eventually surrender to my despair and cannot study anymore. I keep on studying the bare minimum, even though it is nowhere near my full potential.

There is no light at the end of the tunnel upon graduation. There is no wife and child in this story. There is going to be nobody waiting home in your million dollar condo when you come home from a board meeting.

I'm sorry, brocel. May you suffer less in school and ace all of your courses.

Last edited:
There is no light at the end of the tunnel upon graduation. There is no wife and child in this story. There is going to be waiting home in your million dollar condo when you come home from a board meeting.

I'm sorry, brocel. May you suffer less in school and ace all of your courses.
thank you, fren.

It’s really rough. It’s all out of your control to become attractive to them , Those with the right genetics will have a life filled with sex , love , validation etc... While we cannot participate , No matter how hard we try , Hardwork just doesn’t matter.

Sorry bro. Try to cope

I'm not in college anymore (THANK GOD!!!) but I'm struggling at work because I can no longer cope with being reminded of my ugliness everyday - both inside and outside of my office. The last few weeks have been torturous and I don't see myself even lasting until the end of the year at this rate, unless I'm somehow able to convince the HR department to allow me to work from home.

I also did the bare minimum to get by in middle school, high school, and university. In hindsight, I'm glad I didn't bust my ass studying because it would have been a waste of time for someone like me who's too ugly to even betabux.

Last edited:
OP, nothing changes after University. I finished 8 years ago and have been working ever since. The only good thing you can look forward to is the capacity to afford copes and perhaps an earlier retirement.

That is all.