Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am an obamanation

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
I have dark triad traits but poor eyesight, so I can't intimidationmaxx. I have a high verbal IQ but autism and poor motor skills, so I can't socially ingratiate myself.

I must become ego-syntonically schizoid ngl.

President Barack Obama
Yes.

Wear glasses
Glasses are the antithesis to intimidating, because all somebody needs to do to disable you is take them off.

My eyes are also 2bad for contacts.

Glasses are the antithesis to intimidating, because all somebody needs to do to disable you is take them off.

My eyes are also 2bad for contacts.
Meant contacts check the edit ngl

Meant contacts check the edit ngl
They dry the fuck out of my eyes, and my glasses are giga thick.

@Grotesque must come from a similar genetic line in Poland as me. I also have the under-eye bags.

They dry the fuck out of my eyes, and my glasses are giga thick.

@Grotesque must come from a similar genetic line in Poland as me. I also have the under-eye bags.
You get used to wearing them

You get used to wearing them
No, man. I tried that and had to consciously will myself to yawn every few minutes because my eyes were so dry.

I was not meant to either engage in prosocial behavior or antisocial behavior. Brutal shit mang, being asocial.

No, man. I tried that and had to consciously will myself to yawn every few minutes because my eyes were so dry.

I was not meant to either engage in prosocial behavior or antisocial behavior. Brutal shit mang, being asocial.
Never heard of that before ngl

Have you considered lasik eye surgery
A common side effect of lasik is dry eyes, so it would probably exacerbate that problem.

Plus I'm no longer on my parents' vision insurance. But the state would probably cover it if I get SSI and medicaid.

Last edited:
A common side effect of lasik is dry eyes, so it would probably exacerbate that problem.

Plus I'm no longer on my parents' vision insurance. But the state would probably cover it if I get SSI and medicaid.
Ssi and Medicare or caid, DON'T cover it. They cover 1 pair of glasses a year.

so just try until you get used to them, I think that it's worth it, I feel like I can ascend now when I am without glasses, but it's probably just a cope
also at least make sure to have good frames