Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am an incel

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I really hope this ends one day, I hope by some miracle I ascend or something because this life sucks, its so lonely, my life feels like a really boring and lonely groundhog day.

I really want a relationship so bad that is all I need out of life, I don't need riches and fame, I don't need friends but at least friends would be nice since I am an incel :(

I've already accepted that I'll never ascend :feelsbadman:

I need a spic foid.
20240109 235400

People might come to fight me, but trust me a yt cel can indeed get a gf if he puts effort to geo max in Africa or sea, but most here simply obsessed with this "it's over mentality". About non yt cels, I don't have much to say, moneymaxx is the only way to go, seriously brocels even when destiny is against us you gotta put some effort, become hopeless when you've tried everything and failed. Geomaxx or moneymaxx.

People might come to fight me, but trust me a yt cel can indeed get a gf if he puts effort to geo max in Africa or sea, but most here simply obsessed with this "it's over mentality". About non yt cels, I don't have much to say, moneymaxx is the only way to go, seriously brocels even when destiny is against us you gotta put some effort, become hopeless when you've tried everything and failed. Geomaxx or moneymaxx.
I am white so I will have to try SEA eventually but I have no money right now, even with money there is alot of problems with SEA and its so over if you have to go to a third world shithole thousands of miles away just for a chance.

I am white so I will have to try SEA eventually but I have no money right now, even with money there is alot of problems with SEA and its so over if you have to go to a third world shithole thousands of miles away just for a chance.
Well you don't have any other choice man, i understand, but we live in hardcore mode, we gotta put more effort :feelsrope:.

its already good theres way out for u tbh, most of our life we will spend time getting old, better try things when u young

I'm readin this while taking a shit rn

Sucks that this is how things are, maybe one day. :kys:

I really hope this ends one day, I hope by some miracle I ascend or something because this life sucks, its so lonely, my life feels like a really boring and lonely groundhog day.

I really want a relationship so bad that is all I need out of life, I don't need riches and fame, I don't need friends but at least friends would be nice since I am an incel :(
Get used to it