Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am an alien

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
There's this one pic of me when I was a kid. It was right before the downfall. Then all the pics after it were just depressing. I was like 6-7 at the time. I had a big ass grin. I loved everyone. I would go up to random people and talk to them. I would smile at everything. Then I was ruined by my familys abuse, soycietys abuse and normalfags abuse. I was seen of as stupid for being nice and being positive all the time. Normies killed my spirit, used me for all my positive traits, then I became bitter and mean. You can see the gradual change in photos at that time. My father bullied me, my mother slapped me, my sister teamed up with her friends to bully me. I was excluded from friend groups for being weird. But the worst thing of all of this is that when I was hard working intelligent and positive normies still wouldn't accept me. I see myself as an alien. I am not of this world and it makes me cry.

I bet if you man up, they will still bully you, and maybe even kick you out at that since their plaything refuses to be bullied anymore. It's over.

I bet if you man up, they will still bully you, and maybe even kick you out at that since their plaything refuses to be bullied anymore. It's over.
I have fucking saved my family members asses so much(at the risk of homelessness) and they still treat me like shit

herve-pepe.gif

There's this one pic of me when I was a kid. It was right before the downfall. Then all the pics after it were just depressing. I was like 6-7 at the time. I had a big ass grin. I loved everyone. I would go up to random people and talk to them. I would smile at everything. Then I was ruined by my familys abuse, soycietys abuse and normalfags abuse. I was seen of as stupid for being nice and being positive all the time. Normies killed my spirit, used me for all my positive traits, then I became bitter and mean. You can see the gradual change in photos at that time. My father bullied me, my mother slapped me, my sister teamed up with her friends to bully me. I was excluded from friend groups for being weird. But the worst thing of all of this is that when I was hard working intelligent and positive normies still wouldn't accept me. I see myself as an alien. I am not of this world and it makes me cry.
every kid is born with empathy and care and such.It is just ruined by upbringing

I just miss who I used to be, I wish I was still that loving kid. He's been killed essentially.
i understand that feeling, just know it is not our fault, i know it isn't much or even anything but still

i am not the advice type of guy so really idk what to say other than that's it?
You're good man you're right on ot :lul: thx for not being a disingenuous redditor who says there's some fucking pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

You're good man you're right on ot :lul: thx for not being a disingenuous redditor who says there's some fucking pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
naaaah i don't believe in shit like that after all of this

My mom actually cried for me once
God rest her soul. She probably loved you but for some reason didn't showed it, maybe because she was too being abused for being too nice which led to her cold shouldering you?

Redditors who say that need to kill themselves. It's like telling a man who lost his entire family from a housefire that he'll be alright and would forget about it soon.

God rest her soul. She probably loved you but for some reason didn't showed it, maybe because she was too being abused for being too nice which led to her cold shouldering you?
If she loved me truly she wouldn't have let me get circumcised

Redditors who say that need to kill themselves. It's like telling a man who lost his entire family from a housefire that he'll be alright and would forget about it soon.
for once , you're saying something true, there is no new start you can only go forward with all the shit you've been faced to. No escape

for once , you're saying something true, there is no new start you can only go forward with all the shit you've been faced to. No escape
There is, and I'm not talking bluepilled nonsense that Soydditors spew everyday, whitepill. You need to hold onto something even if it never gets better, otherwise you fall deeper into the abyss and your chances of ropemaxxing skyrocket.

There is, and I'm not talking bluepilled nonsense that Soydditors spew everyday, whitepill. You need to hold onto something even if it never gets better, otherwise you fall deeper into the abyss and your chances of ropemaxxing skyrocket.
ik and i'm not even whitepilled