Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am an abused dog

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I don't think anyone else is as insecure, awkward and mentally broken like me. I have the brain of a person that has been getting molested by his uncle everyday since he was born. I need a brain transplant. It's so fucking over for me. I fucking hate my subhuman mother.

Last edited:
You have a social life and friends
You're chad looking
No longer "non-NT" according to your own admission
GTFO with this self-pitty bs :feelsseriously:

You have a social life and friends
You're chad looking
No longer "non-NT" according to your own admission
GTFO with this self-pitty bs :feelsseriously:
My only friends live in different countries now. I see them once every few months if i'm lucky.

My only friends live in different countries now. I see them once every few months if i'm lucky.
What like different European countries? where one country is like the size of a province/state? :lul:

I don't think anyone else is as insecure, awkward and mentally broken like me. I have the brain of a person that has been getting molested by his uncle everyday since he was born. I need a brain transplant. It's so fucking over for me.
I am worse

i wonder how many ethnics mass report every single thing you post, mods can you confirm

meanwhile faceandlms has pics where he's holding women by the waist / seem to be his gfs, and he's a good poster

:feelskek:

As we get older we all get more collectively insane. :dafuckfeels:
i wonder how many ethnics mass report every single thing you post, mods can you confirm

meanwhile faceandlms has pics where he's holding women by the waist / seem to be his gfs, and he's a good poster

:feelskek:
Baffling.

I don't think anyone else is as insecure, awkward and mentally broken like me. I have the brain of a person that has been getting molested by his uncle everyday since he was born. I need a brain transplant. It's so fucking over for me. I fucking hate my subhuman mother.
I feel you

:feelsaww:
I'm a broken dog too .

I'm sorry to hear that. I wish our society were better for people who were abused in childhood, but unfortunately it's so sick, with the rampant materialism, gynocentrism, and wagecuckoldry, that it's hard to heal. I feel you

230DDD97 13E5 4337 A096 89E1C51BBE2B

whatever keeps you warm at night

wow, you were attractive enough to get molested?

"I am an abused dog" so am i.