Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am always going to be a little boy

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I will never be a real man, i see guys that i met when they were kids like me, and now they are grown men, adults, while im still stuck in this pathetic 5'3 scrawny body, i cant even grow a proper beard and have a high pitched voice, i will never be a real man, i hate my life so much

brutal littleboipill

Not funny bro
don't worry its coming from, 5'9 manlet also

where do you live ? generally you could move to shorter countries cause if taller country do you live, bigger mog is on average

where do you live ? generally you could move to shorter countries cause if taller country do you live, bigger mog is on average
In Poland there's already huge mogg + not everyone is able to move to SEA or other shit,

I'm not really all that short but I still understand the feeling of humiliation when some 13-year-old turns out to be taller than you. Same with tall women. I like to think that I don't give a flying fuck, but deep down I do.

I'm not really all that short but I still understand the feeling of humiliation when some 13-year-old turns out to be taller than you. Same with tall women. I like to think that I don't give a flying fuck, but deep down I do.
I worked in an elementary and legit some of the fifth grades were my height, even the girls. I'm 5'5-5'6. That's the kind of shit that makes you wish you were never born.