Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am ALSO living proof that money doesn’t attract women

G

Guest37263

I’m an experienced forex trader and own a lot of real estate. I am similar to red pill rage, and have a net worth over 7 figures.

What has it gotten me? Kissless virginhood at age 24. I’m a bit more extroverted than most incels and always liked to interact with and meet with lots of girls and guys when I was younger, at high school and university. For most of my life I fully believed I was Gigachad and the most desirable and attractive of all the men in my social circles. I told myself, whenever the girls I was into got with other guys, “lmao she’s stupid and immature, I am ten times more attractive and desirable than him, she’ll regret her decision in a few years when she gets more mature”.

But they never did regret it. All the girls I ever showed interest in, rejected me as politely as they could. Me being the bluepilled cuck, I remained friends with many of these girls, and it was only a couple of years ago it really hit me fucking hard to as to why I have never been talked about by girls as a romantic option. One major blow to the ego was the day my sister said, “oh you know what King? You’re interesting, cos your eyes aren’t like the rest of ours in the family, they droop downwards. It’s cute! You’re so cute King! Some day a girl will fall in love with your sweet puppy eyes!”

Then I went to google droopy eyes and stumbled across canthal tilt and one fucking nightmarish picture after another, and articles on canthal tilt, I realised it was a death sentence for sexual interest from women.

Then I was with my family in Europe some other time and the hotel bathroom had mirrors on three adjacent walls. I noticed what my head looked like from the side, and it pierced my heart with pain. I had an extremely recessed jawline and no chin. I spent like two hours agonising over my face that day and was in a fucking terrible mood.

I later came across incels and naturally started absorbing all the content. This was me. I finally fucking knew it, I was ugly and miserable but I was right all along. I’ve never had women interested in me because I am UGLY

So I delved into forex trading, asked for 100k loan from parents, grew it to several hundred thousand, bought an apartment, kept trading and growing my assets and fast forward to today, I’m rich but lonely and miserable, and only my brother and his girlfriend to keep me company when they frequently visit

HURR DURR WHY DONT YOU BUY HOOKERS

because this isn’t about sex for me, this is about living with ugliness, and that I would give absolutely anything to live life being beautiful, to have that personal, private, endless pleasure of looking in the mirror and loving that extremely attractive face you see. Inceldom is a very personal thing for me In that way.

FUCK this world life is a scam

Send some money

travelmaxx to a shithole and live as a king, the ladies will come alone (ugly ones, 3/10 maxx)
is not love, but its something?...

why not get cosmetic surgery you can afford it

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: gtfoh man Larp or not you are a fucking retard if you seriously never had a gf with that much cash at hand

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Post went right over your head. Gold diggers is not genuine sexual interest.
why not get cosmetic surgery you can afford it
Going for a consultation with a maxilofacial surgeon in couple weeks, made a thread about this b4

Post went right over your head.
No dude LIFE went right over your head. Srsly why even make that kind of money if you dont know what to do with it.

Just live in a cardboardbox under bridge bro...quality of your life wud be the same.

be sure to get ccw rotation so you don't end up looking like a chimp

No dude LIFE went right over your head. Srsly why even make that kind of money if you dont know what to do with it.

Just live in a cardboardbox under bridge bro...quality of your life wud be the same.
I live just fine. I don’t want to go into detail here and then be banned for bragging. Simply, as I said, a lifetime of rejection and gentle let-downs has really taken its toll on my emotional health and I just don’t enjoy living life with my face and it’s constantly on my mind and depressing me and making me feel like absolute shit.

What good is money if you are tormented by self hatred?

I'm rich too, the son of a Swahili Prince, but my accounts with £46,853,578,434 in them have been frozen!! Can you help me by sending 100 thousand dollars, and I will give you £57,778,367 in return!!

I live just fine. I don’t want to go into detail here and then be banned for bragging. Simply, as I said, a lifetime of rejection and gentle let-downs has really taken its toll on my emotional health and I just don’t enjoy living life with my face and it’s constantly on my mind and depressing me and making me feel like absolute shit.

What good is money if you are tormented by self hatred?
Send me 1k bro then

I'm rich too, the son of a Swahili Prince, but my accounts with £46,853,578,434 in them have been frozen!! Can you help me by sending 100 thousand dollars, and I will give you £57,778,367 in return!!
Ok sipho mzimela I will send you LmAo

Money doesn't buy happiness. Especially when women have multiple safety-nets before they would be inclined to date you for your money anyway.

Money + low IQ = loneliness
Money + average IQ= ascension

Money + low IQ = loneliness
Money + average IQ= ascension
High iq. But how can someone who claims to have made 7 figures forex trading be low iq? Unless its one big larp of course

High iq. But how can someone who claims to have made 7 figures forex trading be low iq? Unless its one big larp of course
had money + luck. Most rich people had rich parents.

gimme sum munny nigga

Reminds me of myself except that I didn't trade. I just got the Silver Spoon beeing the only child. My dad gifted me a Mercedes.

Wanna fund my surgerys?

JFL at the poor beggarcells in this thread

Whats holding u back that money can not fix and u didnt respond