Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am alone and miserable in LITERALLY EVERY WAY

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
I'm not just depraved of sex for LITERALLY 27 years. That's not a typo, I really mean 27 not 17. I'm a fucking 27 year old virgin :cryfeels: it doesn't get any more pathetic. I'm a piece of worthless garbage.

Anyway, like I was saying, it's not even just that I've never gotten laid, with the extreme sexual frustration that involves after 27 years. I'm lonely as FUCK. To me, having no one is just the way life is, and has always been. My "family" bullied me just like a school bully would except in my own home, and they were my parents and there was no teacher to tell. I got bullied at school too so most of my life has been 24/7 bullying. If I was able to get a girlfriend, I would have someone on my side who loves me for the first time ever. But ofc it's CHAD ONLY.

To top it off, having no real family, I'm fucking scared of running out of savings. If I lose my job and savings that's it for me I have nothing. I guess maybe my grandma or some friend would help but I'd rather not have to find out lol. On my first job, I was scared to death of losing it, nowadays not so much but still. Meanwhile other people's jobs are almost like a hobby since their parents are backing them, even if they consider themselves to be "independent". If I had a girlfriend, even though I don't actually know what relationships are like, it doesn't take a genius to figure out she wouldn't let me starve, buf ofc once again that's CHAD ONLY.

Everything I need in life and ever needed in order to ever know what it's like to be happy is chad only. I will die by roping without ever having known what it's like to be happy, and my body will be found months after in my apartment and only because my landlord will notice he's not getting paid, while chad just goes to a bar and girls just hit on him (and not just to hookup, girls always want a relationship). I'm a worthless piece of shit who will never be worthy of anything due to my bones not being the right shape/length by a few milimeters. :feelsrope:

I go days with barely even talking to people whatsoever. When someone texts me like once or twice a year it makes my heart race. I already timespentmog most people on this forum.

"Happiness comes from within bro. You don't need anybody else to be happy bro. Sure I have a GF, friends, and family, but that doesn't matter bro. :soy: "

What about you makes you incel? Chin? Wrists?

I feel you, I'm kind of in the same boat. I have a few guy friends. If nothing else, playing video games, eating takeout, and lurking on here has made me feel maybe not good, but better.

What about you makes you incel? Chin? Wrists?

I feel you, I'm kind of in the same boat. I have a few guy friends. If nothing else, playing video games, eating takeout, and lurking on here has made me feel maybe not good, but better.
I'm a gigawristcel as my name indicates, I think my wrists are like than 14cm circumference JFL I look sick

I also have a recessed chin ngl, but not THAT recessed. I think I may have a halfway decent enough bone structure to be able to give looksmaxxing a shot, but idk, maybe I'll end up roping. At best I'd become chadlite though, because chad would never need to looksmax in the first place.

I'm a gigawristcel as my name indicates, I think my wrists are like than 14cm circumference JFL I look sick

I also have a recessed chin ngl, but not THAT recessed. I think I may have a halfway decent enough bone structure to be able to give looksmaxxing a shot, but idk, maybe I'll end up roping. At best I'd become chadlite though, because chad would never need to looksmax in the first place.

Look up Bukowski, incel that ascended and became a cultural icon.

Why did your Family bully you?

Yeah but why?
Seems kinda odd
People bully incels, fact of life. He's just so unfortunate to not be given a break by his family. :feelsbadman:

People bully incels, fact of life. He's just so unfortunate to not be given a break by his family. :feelsbadman:
Yeha but not by your own fucking family that shit is just fucking weird tbh

Yeha but not by your own fucking family that shit is just fucking weird tbh
dude what can i say, how do you expect me to understand the mind of a fucking adult who bullies their own child, idk why they did it, just that that's the way it's always been for me

"Gee I wonder why are incels so hateful, life is not that bad honestly" -Some cuck on reddit

"Gee I wonder why are incels so hateful, life is not that bad honestly" -Some cuck on reddit

Lol they're delusional cucks that live life through a fish lens. Completely oblivious to the fact that anyone who isn't sub 6 or 7 has privileges that incels will never have.