Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am alive, they are not!

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
Am I the only one who gets this animalistic pleasure seeing others, especially those who have better lives than me, die? I mean, they have everything going for them, life is so bright up ahead and then....POOF! Some nutjob blows your brains out, your get a heart attack or cancer, or get overrun by a fucking VAN! They are rotting corpses now, nothing more. Yet I breath. Is my life joyful? NO! But at least I still exist, unlike those pathetic bastards that have just died.
Do you feel it too? This unbelievable pleasure of surpassing someone? You still can experience the things they never will be able to again?

I dunno tbh if a successful chad dies at like 25 his life would still be much much better than ours even if we lived till 50

I dunno tbh if a successful chad dies at like 25 his life would still be much much better than ours even if we lived till 50
There is still hope though! you can still become financially successful and make other suffer with your power.
That's my life fuel boyo, become the richest boy so I can look down at everyone.
Not matter how good you look, money matters more in the long run.

"one bad moment in a good run"
-alia harkonnen

The virgin "at least I'm not a virgin" vs. the chad "at least I'm still alive."

I also take pleasure in knowing that their loved ones are suffering. They finally get a taste of what everyday feels like for us.