Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am afraid to go to sleep.

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
I am afraid to go to sleep.

Recently I have been tortured by nightmares.
When I wake up I remember who I am. Farther more, I am exhausted and my elbows and kneecaps in horrible pain.

Today my Mom has lectured me about how shitty is my new job and how big of a loser I am.

I don't really know what to do. I just don't want wake up the next day. Is rope the only solution?

Sleeping is lifefuel for me

Every minute I stay in my room, I get weaker, and every minute Chad is out there slaying, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around, the walls moved in a little tighter.

You work at Astravec nuclear power plant?

I am afraid to go to sleep.

Recently I have been tortured by nightmares.
When I wake up I remember who I am. Farther more, I am exhausted and my elbows and kneecaps in horrible pain.

Today my Mom has lectured me about how shitty is my new job and how big of a loser I am.

I don't really know what to do. I just don't want wake up the next day. Is rope the only solution?
No, try psychedelics

Can’t even enjoy sleeping , It’s over

No I work as marketing manager at video game e-shop, but I am not officially employed.
sounds like a cushy job, wtf is her problem?

Farther more, I am exhausted and my elbows and kneecaps in horrible pain.
probably needs more sleep and better eating

sounds like a cushy job, wtf is her problem?

I will be officially employed and recive a decent payment only with new year IF I succeed at doing my job (I was not manager before, only account executive, so it is not guaranteed, that I can improve sales). Besides, their founder is kind of nuts and rather play business than actually know what he is doing. But other guys are ok.

Well, she has a point. I mean, I am anxious about this job too. I can lose three months for good. But I thought maybe my Mom will support me in my struggle this time. But she is shitting on me as usual. I just wanetd to try to work with SMM and CRM...

I will be officially employed and recive a decent payment only with new year IF I succeed at doing my job (I was not manager before, only account executive, so it is not guaranteed, that I can improve sales). Besides, their founder is kind of nuts and rather play business than actually know what he is doing. But other guys are ok.

Well, she has a point. I mean, I am anxious about this job too. I can lose three months for good. But I thought maybe my Mom will support me in my struggle this time. But she is shitting on me as usual. I just wanetd to try to work with SMM and CRM...
what will ur salary will be if u suceed from new years

i don't sleep, i blackout drunk

what will ur salary will be if u suceed from new years
Now I only get $300 per month, but at first I thought I will get $400. If I succeed I will recive MORE than $300, but it strongly depends on HOW effective I will work. See, it is kind of not specific.

(Good salary in Minsk is $500)

Brutal. Have you tried any medicine that make you sleep well?

I like sleeping.

Is rope the only solution?

There is another solution to it:
E73E299231EA8856FB23C3F9EC15E9F72FE115D3

Brutal. Have you tried any medicine that make you sleep well?
Previously I tried special teas from drug store, and tranquilizing pills, but they don't help much.

And I often see horrors regardless. Something bad happens to my relatives and pets and I am trying to save them and fail.
70iq shitskin in west gets that in a week its literally over for slavcels
Yeah I know.

Last edited:
I had a dream the night before yesterday's that I was staying in a hotel. As I entered the building I met a loli (that means an 18 year old girl FBI) and she liked me. So we went to the 7th floor and sat in some sort of little room and she sat on my lap. Then as I started touching h-- my forehead but noticed that the room had a large window and people were watching us through it. So I stopped. The next time before I met her I searched for a better room but floor 8 - 12 were all offices with people working there, and the others had some sort of event and there were lots of people around. So I called her and we decided to meet by the entrance where I first met her. I saw her and she smiled, but then the feds came and arrested me.

As I was in prison, I got one room in the center of the prison. After that something happened (I forgot) and I managed to escape. My dad picked me up and we drove with the police chasing us. Then after we crossed a bridge he drove into a bush where we hid and the cops passed us by. But the car had broken down and we parted ways. Then I walked for a while to a Nazi base (a very large building of some sort). I started out the dream as mixed race but suddenly I was 100% white. So I asked for refuge with the nazis but they said I came from a tainted non-white land and that I wasn't pure. I pleaded but then my dad arrived and told me to hurry away from there because they were about to kill me. So I escaped. Then I forgot again what happened but I arrived back at the hotel. My mother was happy that I was out and I met my loli again. Then I realized that this was too good to be true, something is wrong. Then I woke up (in the dream), in the same prison. I had never escaped, but had imagined the whole thing.

Then I woke up IRL to the IRL prison of my life. I've had some other vivid dreams but that was a fascinating one

I had a dream the night before yesterday's that I was staying in a hotel. As I entered the building I met a loli (that means an 18 year old girl FBI) and she liked me. So we went to the 7th floor and sat in some sort of little room and she sat on my lap. Then as I started touching h-- my forehead but noticed that the room had a large window and people were watching us through it. So I stopped. The next time before I met her I searched for a better room but floor 8 - 12 were all offices with people working there, and the others had some sort of event and there were lots of people around. So I called her and we decided to meet by the entrance where I first met her. I saw her and she smiled, but then the feds came and arrested me.

As I was in prison, I got one room in the center of the prison. After that something happened (I forgot) and I managed to escape. My dad picked me up and we drove with the police chasing us. Then after we crossed a bridge he drove into a bush where we hid and the cops passed us by. But the car had broken down and we parted ways. Then I walked for a while to a Nazi base (a very large building of some sort). I started out the dream as mixed race but suddenly I was 100% white. So I asked for refuge with the nazis but they said I came from a tainted non-white land and that I wasn't pure. I pleaded but then my dad arrived and told me to hurry away from there because they were about to kill me. So I escaped. Then I forgot again what happened but I arrived back at the hotel. My mother was happy that I was out and I met my loli again. Then I realized that this was too good to be true, something is wrong. Then I woke up (in the dream), in the same prison. I had never escaped, but had imagined the whole thing.

Then I woke up IRL to the IRL prison of my life. I've had some other vivid dreams but that was a fascinating one
It is indeed a long and detailed dream. Interesting experience.

I wish my nightmares return to normal too and stop exploit my RL fears and weaknesses.

I rarely have nightmares, i never had a wet dream tho.

I hope you make it, you've got my support. I also need to get a better job, everyone can use more money and more cushiness. Normies need to share the wealth because most of them have cushy jobs with plenty of work-from-home days.

Sleeping is my biggest lifefuel, I can't imagine having that ruined to me

I get nightmares most nights and they are just plain sinister