Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am afraid of the growth of obesity in the world and in my country in particular.

Anarcho Nihilist

Anarcho Nihilist

Captain
★★
in Russia, it gets worse every year. In 1993, 8.3% of men and 23.2% of women suffered from obesity in Russia, in 2017, 28.1% of men and 32.1% of women in the country were already overweight. In 2021, 30.1% of men and 36.7% of women in Russia suffered from obesity. How far can this epidemic go? And yes, this is a global trend, not just in the USA.

So long it doesn't affect you why bat an eye

@supersoldier Really?

How do you become fat, I can't.

Unfortunately, I have to go to university every day to study, and then I will have to go to work to pay for food, housing and communal services, entertainment.

It's strange that obesity in men went up way more than women in that time period. It went from foids being way more likely to be obese than men to them having very similar levels of obesity in modern times. Why do you think this is?

It's strange that obesity in men went up way more than women in that time period. It went from foids being way more likely to be obese than men to them having very similar levels of obesity in modern times. Why do you think this is?
Alcohol, in fact, is empty calories. 40% vodka has about 235 calories per 100 grams, that is, one bottle per half liter is 1200 calories + alcohol greatly whets the appetite. Therefore, drunks who just drink and don't snack are thin, and those who snack are fat.

Foids don't often drink alcohol + even if they do, it's usually wine or champagne.

Just goyim being good goy

There was mass sports in the USSR. There was even such a thing as the GTO "Ready for work and War" when you had to make a certain standard for pull-ups, push-ups and running. And for this you were given a badge depending on the indicators "Gold, silver or bronze".

Obesity itself isn't the issue, it's the ratio of obese women to obese men.

Higher percentage of obese women than obese men = increased female SVM
Higher percentage of obese men than obese women = increased male SVM

Basically the worst scenario is a country where every man is healthy, skinny, and a gym rat/improver. In such a scenario even landwhales would command astronomical SMV.

Obesity itself isn't the issue, it's the ratio of obese women to obese men.

Higher percentage of obese women than obese men = increased female SVM
Higher percentage of obese men than obese women = increased male SVM

Basically the worst scenario is a country where every man is healthy, skinny, and a gym rat/improver. In such a scenario even landwhales would command astronomical SMV.
True, but even fat foids are in demand, simply because someone has a fetish for fat and chubby foid.

Fuck it, normies and chads getting uglier? That will show them a part of what we have to suffer. The worst is that the idiots do this to themselves, and it's always reversible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back