Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am afraid I becoming an Oneitiscel

C

Confessor

Banned
-
The cute girl I am interested in my college rarely says anything to me. When I talk she is polite enough but I don't think she will ever be interested in a Non NT shortcel like me. Even when I am home, playing Skyrim I am thinking about how fun it would be playing with her. I have never felt this cucked in my entire life. Seriously brocel how the fuck do I cure oneitisceldom before it gets too bad ? :feelsseriously:

Everything about her seems really cute. If only I was 6'0+ I would have mogged her orbiter into the ground:feelsree::feelsree:

realize that no foid is worth selling your soul for. She'll no doubt fall into the rest of the foid pitfalls like hypergamy and bluepilled madness. trust me brocel being a oneitiscel is horrible because all youll do is kill yourself wrapped up in this foids heartbreaking aura. You'll see her deny you but accept chad and it will hurt way more than just accepting the fact that shes not interested. I mean i think youd know if she was, not just being cordial. some people are just kind to others at face value, but when pushed to it, theyll show their true colors.
not worth it bro its so disintegrating.

The cute girl I am interested in my college rarely says anything to me. When I talk she is polite enough but I don't think she will ever be interested in a Non NT shortcel like me. Even when I am home, playing Skyrim I am thinking about how fun it would be playing with her. I have never felt this cucked in my entire life. Seriously brocel how the fuck do I cure oneitisceldom before it gets too bad ? :feelsseriously:

Everything about her seems really cute. If only I was 6'0+ I would have mogged her orbiter into the ground:feelsree::feelsree:

As a current oneitiscel all I have to say is formulate a plan to put her in some sort of danger, doesn't have to be physical or anything like that but one that will bring her extreme stress. e.g I was able to find my oneitis Personal Identifiable Information on my school site. Her name, surname, ID number, marks, financial information, next of kin etc. I told her I found it by mistake :feelskek: . She messaged me blackcel_from_za I'm so scared she even involved her mother. After all that, she didn't even thank me. I knew that if I had to ask her out I would've been embarrassed.

My point is if she won't suck your dick even after helping here with a really stressful situations, forget about her. She hates and is revolted by you. Best of luck brocel

realize that no foid is worth selling your soul for. She'll no doubt fall into the rest of the foid pitfalls like hypergamy and bluepilled madness. trust me brocel being a oneitiscel is horrible because all youll do is kill yourself wrapped up in this foids heartbreaking aura. You'll see her deny you but accept chad and it will hurt way more than just accepting the fact that shes not interested. I mean i think youd know if she was, not just being cordial. some people are just kind to others at face value, but when pushed to it, theyll show their true colors.
not worth it bro its so disintegrating.
Is it worse that she maybe with someone I mog ?

whatever you do don't get a PHD in chemistry
54796.jpg
I am an Electronics Engineering student.

Stop thinking about her. Focus on other things like studying, playing video games, exercising, and other hobbies. As time goes by, you'll lose interest in her.

I can...help you with this.

Re: What is the most controversial opinion you have?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185166646Friday, March 11, 2016 8:17 PM CST
Well, allow us to begin, I suppose.Firstly, African American individuals are naturally aggressive and intellectually-crippled in comparison to beautiful, intelligent Caucasian individuals.Secondly, female individuals are also inherently-narcissistic and concerned only with using idiotic leftist propaganda to convey themselves as "victims."The secondary premise is especially abundant within the "Western World."
Re: I Truly Enjoy Going To Starbucks
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185297888Sunday, March 13, 2016 9:02 PM CDT
"i really enjoyed this thanks"It is not a problem. Caucasian women seem to enjoy my presence very much.
Re: .Why i'd so rather be a girl than a boy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190268353Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:47 PM CDT
"This is a conver about girls being so mean to guys"Solution: communicate only with Caucasian males.Well, assuming you do not victimize them.
Re: .Why i'd so rather be a girl than a boy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190269952Wednesday, June 01, 2016 8:09 PM CDT
"@unsourced wtf are you saying to me"I am stating that you are a deceitful Caucasian Internet serpent.Liberals perceive males only as slaves to "minorities."
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194100204Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:29 AM CDT
Such a repulsive individual. Megan is truly the epitome of Western women everywhere.This unintelligent whoring user is incapable of contributing beneficially to Caucasian society.
Re: These aligations are not true about me being racist
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194133743Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:55 PM CDT
Do not worry about any of your prior claims.Racism is not necessarily malicious, unless it is against Caucasian individuals. It is proven that Negroid individuals suffer from a very low IQ and resort to primitive behavior when faced with a situation requiring logical reasoning.
Re: itt: your main ancestry
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200647948Friday, October 28, 2016 7:32 PM CDT
White/European Caucasian. >97.99%I am glad to not have bonobo DNA.
Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women?I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities.Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague.That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved.As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring.When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability?It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.
Re: OT is like a white family
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181986121Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:41 AM CST
"What's the difference between a white family and the rest?"Simple. Caucasian families are genetically-superior to the other types of families.Of course, this would mean that Off-Topic represents an African American family, which is the lowest-quality family of all, given the aggression and impulsion.
Re: Name something good America has.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182219886Saturday, January 23, 2016 3:07 AM CST
Individuals with superior Caucasian DNA.Unfortunately, it is being mitigated by the presence of inferior African American scum.
Re: so uh, my ex and i are now friends
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182285395Saturday, January 23, 2016 10:29 PM CST
It is quite evident that you have constructed a friendship merely to regain access to Caucasian vulva.Consider acquiring mathematical knowledge instead.
Re: Happy Black History Month
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183003877Thursday, February 04, 2016 4:44 PM CST
Yes, I agree.An entire month dedicated towards the magnification of an excessively-privileged group designated solely for the purpose of fabricating supposed "oppression" from hard-working Caucasian individuals.
Re: i like how black history month
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183006263Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:20 PM CST
Good.African Americans do not deserve a month dedicated to their perception of "oppression" from Caucasian individuals."Caucasian History Month" or "Asian History Month" would be much more beneficial than the former.
Re: Would a hot white girl fall for an ugly black male?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675381Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:28 PM CST
Why would they? African American males are truly repulsive and intellectually-inferior.In contrast, Caucasian males are beautiful and intelligent.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184699429Thursday, March 03, 2016 3:51 PM CST
"terrible history"? Caucasian individuals have more "privileges" merely because they are far more laborious and intelligent than their idiotic counterparts.The U.S stems from voluntary, necessary labor. Leeching under the guise of "government assistance" is equivalent to sacrificing your privileges.
Re: post if u have green eyes
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184723777Thursday, March 03, 2016 10:44 PM CST
Truly, intelligent Caucasian women with brown-hair and blue-eyes are genetically superior.Green-eye inheritance is a known genetic flaw. Much like brown-eye inheritance.
Re: this teacher is trying way too hard to act cool
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190328808Thursday, June 02, 2016 8:07 PM CDT
This is truly repulsive.Beautiful Caucasian children are indulging in filthy Nig-ger culture.Liberals are valueless criminals.
Re: @female oters
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190383639Friday, June 03, 2016 4:57 PM CDT
"^ what's your problem with the west?..."The Western World Is Filled With Vain And Parasitic Harlots Such As Yourself.Caucasian Society Should Not Be Dilapidated Because Of Selfish Cretin Desiring Only To Acquire Male Subordinates.
Re: UNPOPULAR OPINIONS GAME!
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190385608Friday, June 03, 2016 5:25 PM CDT
Nig-gers Are Valueless Cretin Within Society, And Regularly Victimize Intelligent And Beautiful Caucasian Individuals.

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jpwBkugaMNS

Last edited: