Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am actually shorter than 5'8"

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
I had to get a new passport today and the guy who works there asked me several questions about me. My height came up and he decided to measure me. I am apparently 5'6.5 which is a brutal heightpill. Kek, I am an even bigger manlet than I initially thought. Lots of foids heightmog me and I cannot even remotely compete against these tall guys.

O v e r

Last edited:
I'm not gonna measure my height again for that reason. I'd rather stay bluepilled

That's pretty cute, if you became a trap we could meet up and fuck.
The busdriver today asked me if I was 14 ._. and this even happend multiple times.
Your profile picture makes your whole post even more unsettling

zeuggK7.gif

It's likely a lot of us are about an inch shorter than we think.

I'm not gonna measure my height again for that reason. I'd rather stay bluepilled
Don't do it man. You will most likely find out that you are shorter than you think

The busdriver today asked me if I was 14 ._. and this even happend multiple times.

Damn. I would feel like shit if someone said I looked like 14, how did you go?

No srsly tho, become what you could never hope to attain if you can't get it in the first place.

I had to get a new passport today and the guy who works there asked me several questions about me. My height came up and he decided to measure me. I am apparently 5'7" which is a brutal heightpill. Kek, I am an even bigger manlet than I initially thought. Lots of foids heightmog me and I cannot even remotely compete against these tall guys.

O v e r
ja ach cope, im 5,7 too so your 174 cm thats nothing in todays trashciety 183+ is where you got value
how old are you anyways? grow a beard or something then you will look older or more "manly" trololol

Damn. I would feel like shit if someone said I looked like 14, how did you go?
I just told him my real age and then he said that he was very surprised. I am used to these assumptions

Damn that’s unfortunate
81dzzQ1.gif

ja ach cope, im 5,7 too so your 174 cm thats nothing in todays trashciety 183+ is where you got value
how old are you anyways? grow a beard or something then you will look older or more "manly" trololol
5'7 is 170cm. I am 19 but I cannot grow a beard
Damn that’s unfortunate
81dzzQ1.gif
At least I got one of the best grades in my economics class.

That was probably the only good thing that happend today :feelsbadman:

Just run Jeff Seid game bro and stand on your tiptoes with a 5 inch tall hairdo.

5'8 isn't really short at all, compared to 6 ft tall Chads you're about as tall if not taller than most BX orbiters.
Doesn't mean wammen won't view you as a disgusting dwarf for absolutely no reason

5'7 is 170cm. I am 19 but I cannot grow a beard

At least I got one of the best grades in my economics class.

That was probably the only good thing that happend today :feelsbadman:

5,70866 is 174, it dosnt fucking matter still 5,7---

Don't listen to the faggots saying "go trap" you'll deeply regret it.
I am not very masculine, but I am 100% heterosexual. The thought of having sex with another man is utterly disgusting

I'm one to say that 5'7 mogs me

5'8 isn't really short at all, compared to 6 ft tall Chads you're about as tall if not taller than most BX orbiters.
Doesn't mean wammen won't view you as a disgusting dwarf for absolutely no reason
Yeah but the point is that I am not 5'8 and it's pretty short in my country

Don't worry, regardless of how short somebody is, nobody is going to be laughing when they're at the end of the barrel.

Face > Height when it comes to dating, 170cm is fine tbh. But babyface = over

Face > Height when it comes to dating, 170cm is fine tbh. But babyface = over
I am not even seen as a sexual being by females. My face is not particularly ugly but I just look way too young. Not a single 19-20 year old girl wants a boyfriend who looks like 14

I am not even seen as a sexual being by females. My face is not particularly ugly but I just look way too young. Not a single 19-20 year old girl wants a boyfriend who looks like 14

I know how you feel it's the same for me I also have a baby face (and 170cm)

I can't even grow a beard. I thought about getting tattoos to get rid of people asking about my age but that also cant be a solution

3:46

MOGS HARD

I know how you feel it's the same for me I also have a baby face (and 170cm)

I can't even grow a beard. I thought about getting tattoos to get rid of people asking about my age but that also cant be a solution
There is nothing we can do about it

just grow a personality LUL tbh tbh

They at least think you're younger than your real age. I'm 21, but everybody says that I look at least 24. Such a suifuel.

You could try 12-13 year old girls.

Same. I'm skinnyfat though, lately closer to fat than just skinnyfat. Are you high bf%? If so I think our only chance is to gymcel and drop down to 8-10% bf with muscle.

Having a bloated face makes most men look subhuman, especially if they already have weak bones and poor facial development aka babyface. If you can pinch your cheeks, you're fat.

"You just need to get a showerhead that grows your bones bro!"

Same. I'm skinnyfat though, lately closer to fat than just skinnyfat. Are you high bf%? If so I think our only chance is to gymcel and drop down to 8-10% bf with muscle.

Having a bloated face makes most men look subhuman, especially if you already have weak bones and poor facial development aka babyface.
I never measured my bodyfat but I am certainly not fat
You could try 12-13 year old girls.
I don't wanna end up in jail and i am not attracted to girls that are not in puberty.

I would date a 15 yo girl though

Are you soft? If you can grab belly and chest fat with your hands or fingers, you're high bf%. Weight doesn't matter, it's all about body fat %. Gymceling is the only cure to that.

I would have roped with the measuring tape there and then:feelsrope:

"You just need to get a showerhead that grows your bones bro!"
Thanks for telling me solution to all of my problems. How could I have missed that? :O
Are you soft? If you can grab belly and chest fat with your hands or fingers, you're high bf%. Weight doesn't matter, it's all about body fat %. Gymceling is the only cure to that.
I can grab some but there is not a lot of it

I don't wanna end up in jail and i am not attracted to girls that are not in puberty.

I would date a 15 yo girl though
being slim isnt fucking enough , thats so retarded

Hey looking 14 is better than people thinking you're some 40 year old creep at 18.

though i was 5'5, i am 5'4 its over

"girls don't care about height bro"

*ignores the billion memes of girls on twitter openly shitting on men under 6'*