Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Am Actually Relieved I No Longer Have To Bother Approaching (To Me That Peace Of Mind Is A Minor "Perk" Of Accepting You Are An Incel)

How ironic that you say this, please google "demeanor"

Demeanor - "outward behavior or bearing"

You never approach, you never initiate conversations, you keep to yourself, why wouldn't anyone who sees you assume you are a virgin?

I know I would, that's exactly how I used to act at work places

No it doesn't work like that, if you haven't approached and tried to get a date, you don't know if you are a romantic failure, and you are probably just some fakecel holding yourself back due to your own cowardice

Dude I feel like this conversation is gone on long enough, if you aren't going to approach then its a waste of time talking to you, and you are just some crazy person likely keeping themselves a failure, I'm done, this is your problem, I have my own to worry about

I guess the feeling is mutual, as it seems you are deliberately misreading or misinterpreting what I'm saying. I'm relaying my experiences in group settings where I DO engage in conversation. Approaching at work is considered somewhat rare. I mean a lot of people have a hard boundary of not dating co-workers and still do fine. There are a lot of "thirsty" types who show attraction to almost every somewhat cute woman, but you don't have to be thirsty to not be considered asexual. I am talking about group settings where I engage in conversation and am considered a friend and sometimes even "cool guy" by some but the default expectation is just as I said. This has nothing to do with "approaching" and specifically not publicly. In fact, of the people I know who've hooked up with other members of a work group or friend group, usually it is done very discretely. Only "nice guys" publicly show and declare their interest for dating someone. The guys who get laid, it's usually something everyone finds out about later due to rumors or someone getting caught.

It's funny you call me a "crazy person" who doesnt approach when that could apply to a lot if not most people here and this whole topic was about not approaching. I feel like you are acting like some IT, gaslighting people for deliberately failing for not being sexually successful.

I guess the feeling is mutual, as it seems you are deliberately misreading or misinterpreting what I'm saying. I'm relaying my experiences in group settings where I DO engage in conversation. Approaching at work is considered somewhat rare. I mean a lot of people have a hard boundary of not dating co-workers and still do fine. There are a lot of "thirsty" types who show attraction to almost every somewhat cute woman, but you don't have to be thirsty to not be considered asexual. I am talking about group settings where I engage in conversation and am considered a friend and sometimes even "cool guy" by some but the default expectation is just as I said. This has nothing to do with "approaching" and specifically not publicly. In fact, of the people I know who've hooked up with other members of a work group or friend group, usually it is done very discretely. Only "nice guys" publicly show and declare their interest for dating someone. The guys who get laid, it's usually something everyone finds out about later due to rumors or someone getting caught.

It's funny you call me a "crazy person" who doesnt approach when that could apply to a lot if not most people here and this whole topic was about not approaching. I feel like you are acting like some IT, gaslighting people for deliberately failing for not being sexually successful.

Stop moving the goal posts, nobody said anything about approaching at specifically work, you said you've never approached period

I never approached to begin with

How are you not a fakecel when you've never even tried?

Did I mention this thread is cope?

The few times I tried to talk to women they either completely ignored me or just gave me one word answers. I quickly learned that they don't want to talk to me. That's okay. Just need to accept my place as genetic trash