Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am absolutely enraged that I’m not a Chad.

PhenomSkillz

PhenomSkillz

Marxist Rodgerist Revolutionary
-
Why did life have to be this way? Why the fuck don’t I look like Sean o pry? This is pure unfairness. Why did I have to be born as genetic trash with so many subhuman traits? Humanity must fucking suffer for my genetic deformities. This is just ridiculous. Look at it this way. You are born as a fucking ugly male, ok. This was a problem even back in patriarchal societies, because the dads of females wouldn’t let you marry them, unless you had status or a good amount of money. Now, we live in a sexually free society. Hypergamy is rampant. If NORMANS are having it bad, then imagine what we subhumans have to actually experience????

As soon as a woman was exposed to a Chad her brain totally became mixed with fucked up hypergamic chemicals, destined to not give her fullest sex potential to sub8 males. So even if a Norman ascends the female will barely give him any sex before “mate switching” to a chad as soon as she gets the chance. Now, imagine what the sub4’s (incels) have to go through. We aren’t even Normie level, and normies are already getting cucked and screwed.

“If women continue to have rights, they will only hinder the advancement of the human race by breeding with degenerate men and creating stupid, degenerate offspring. This will cause humanity to become even more depraved with each generation. Women have more power in human society than they deserve, all because of sex. There is no creature more evil and depraved than the human female.”

ER was so fucking right on this tbh. And he was especially right that women only have the power they have right now because of sex. Take their sexual freedom away, and they become literal useless slaves. Why did men get cucked that way? I can’t get it.

Last edited:
JFL if you aren't chad in the current year

It sure would be nice if I could live before this time. Even being subhuman, cultural conservatism allowed subhumans to breed, evident by the fact that we exist in our genetic shitness.

Yeah, it sucks. I wish I was a rich Chad living in an opulent palace made of marble while a harem of bathing beauties laugh and giggle in the cliffside pool which overlooks the pacific ocean.

Yeah, it sucks. I wish I was a rich Chad living in an opulent palace made of marble while a harem of bathing beauties laugh and giggle in the cliffside pool which overlooks the pacific ocean.
Don’t make me fucking GO ER!

These deep deep descriptions of Chad’s life makes my BLOOD BOIL

this
but also
this - Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world Frodo, besides the will of evil."

this
but also
this - Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world Frodo, besides the will of evil."
I wish I was a good enough person to live like that, to be able to make the most of my place in the universe, but I really am a shallow and cowardly sort. I can't help but feel despair as I wake up in my little room in my parent's house and think about how I have no value to anyone.

Never saw such thing in my life, ethincs having something easier.
Are you really 5’2, or is this a cope?

Because I would go ER if I were 5’2, right NOW

Are you really 5’2, or is this a cope?

Does not make sense, looks like you don't know the meaning of "cope", it should be "LARP", not "cope".