Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I am a wageslave now

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Misleading title, I have technically been wageslaving since mid-August. I don't get paid much (€10 bruto per hour, meaning with taxes removed it'll be lower), but it's better than just taking out governments loans like I have been doing since 2016 (still ongoing). I didn't go to college this year but since I got a job now, I can't be classified as a NEET anymore. But then again, I do get to work from home, so it's not so bad, and my hours are very flexible. I get to choose whenever I want to start, as long as I get around to my hours. I am supposed to be working right now because I said I would, but I will take a shower first, make some iced coffee and then get going.

Oh my god man, I'm so sorry for you. I'll be in your shoes in around 8 months. I'm dreading the day, been dreading it for so many years. God I hope I just drop dead before then, maybe a heart attack or an aneurysm or some shit. I don't want to work, especially in this shit country for ~$300 a month. Not that immigrating would be better, doing some shit job in a rich country but living paycheck to paycheck, spending most of it on renting some shit place and eating shit food.

At least you are working from home tbh. Do you know if its permanent or is it just because of covid?
I mog you hard, feels good ngl. Wageslaving is shit at that rate.
rood and brag

don't you go to school to become a teacher?

rood and brag

JFL no, on behalf of all nordic birdcels I wish hell upon sandnigger fakecels like OP (and normies or above, obviously). I hope they wageslave with a minescule wage for a few years then rope and or go back to their inferior homelands and blow themselves up.

JFL no, on behalf of all nordic birdcels I wish hell upon sandnigger fakecels like OP (and normies or above, obviously). I hope they wageslave with a minescule wage for a few years then rope and or go back to their inferior homelands and blow themselves up.
:feelsseriously:

A cumskin shitting up my thread, typical.
Oh my god man, I'm so sorry for you. I'll be in your shoes in around 8 months. I'm dreading the day, been dreading it for so many years. God I hope I just drop dead before then, maybe a heart attack or an aneurysm or some shit. I don't want to work, especially in this shit country for ~$300 a month. Not that immigrating would be better, doing some shit job in a rich country but living paycheck to paycheck, spending most of it on renting some shit place and eating shit food.
Don't worry bro. It is not so bad for me. But I think your situation sounds unappealing.
At least you are working from home tbh. Do you know if its permanent or is it just because of covid?
Until my contract runs out. It is not because of COVID-19.
don't you go to school to become a teacher?
I did not go this year. Next year.

Yup, I'm being called back to work on Thursday, and there's NO WAY for me to refuse work or lie on Unemployment because I got blown up with emails of a desperate need for people like me to return to work. Waking up early in the morning is gonna be so agrivating I don't even want to think about it :feelsrope: :f:

I've been a wageslave for more than 3 years on end now.