Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am a truecel in the west and east

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I was born and raised in the west and females here actively avoid me or they just simply ignore me.

I went to the east, hoping maybe it'd be better for me there, since I would be among my own kind.

The females there avoided me and ignored me as well.

There is no place for a subhuman curry truecel like me.

:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

The IT department or sum curry shit

I am a truecel in the north and the south.

Foids in Sandland would laugh at me if they saw that I couldn't eat as much fesikh as them.

Is that why you have female friends and are a teacher as a supposed incel

Is that why you have female friends and are a teacher as a supposed incel
What does the ability to make friends and my future job have to do with my looks? :feelstastyman:

Low IQ.

Giga cope.
I just don't understand how u could be a teacher as an incel.

Same with being able to have female friends and them not hating u as an ugly man

I just don't understand how u could be a teacher as an incel.

Same with being able to have female friends and them not hating u as an ugly man
I no longer have any female friends. I had a good time in high school so I like the setting and seeing how others will live their high school years will be interesting to see.
were you smiling when you wrote this ?
No.

I no longer have any female friends. I had a good time in high school so I like the setting and seeing how others will live their high school years will be interesting to see.
If I was a teacher I would get mocked and made fun of for my appearance every lesson. I guess that's cuz I'm comically ugly

Rather than you who's ugly in a creepy way or whatever if u know what I mean.

How do you think you'll be treated by your students?

If I was a teacher I would get mocked and made fun of for my appearance every lesson. I guess that's cuz I'm comically ugly

Rather than you who's ugly in a creepy way or whatever if u know what I mean.

How do you think you'll be treated by your students?
You could take revenge by grading them lower than others. My students will either think I am boring or they will like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back