Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am a truecel and I cant cope anymore.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
I just cant fucking cope, there is nothing I enjoy in this world.
It's all over I have no hope left in anything.

Im truecel too. I still cope though

How do you cope? My only cope I have left is gambling and alcohol but I have no money at all atm.
Death Metal is cope #1
Second is shit posting.
And reading.

Is having no foid by your side the main problem here, or did you reach a point were even that wouldn't help you any more?

Is having no foid by your side the main problem here, or did you reach a point were even that wouldn't help you any more?

I do really need a foid tbh....
But I also feel like shit because people HATE me because I dont look good, and they see me as less worth.

I do really need a foid tbh....
But I also feel like shit because people HATE me because I dont look good, and they see me as less worth.
I know what you're talking about bro, life is rigged against people like us. I guess we just weren't meant to be happy.

I know what you're talking about bro, life is rigged against people like us. I guess we just weren't meant to be happy.

I wish I had some other unattractive friends to hang out with, but I do not... :(

I wish I had some other unattractive friends to hang out with, but I do not... :(
Maybe you should join the incel discord server. You have to be NT in order to participate in it though.

People hate you? Do they say so?

People hate you? Do they say so?

Yeah my "friends" dont want to hang out with me for no reason, girls never talk or look at me and avoid me at all costs.
People have also said I look so ugly they want to punch me and stuff

I have fallen too far behind.

Yeah my "friends" dont want to hang out with me for no reason, girls never talk or look at me and avoid me at all costs.
People have also said I look so ugly they want to punch me and stuff

Who are these people who want to punch you for being ugly?

Nobody has said it IRL but on multiple rating sites such as truerateme and lookism.

Let's talk about these IRL friends of yours. They're out doing stuff without you?

Let's talk about these IRL friends of yours. They're out doing stuff without you?

Yeah man I dont know why, Some days they ask me but then all of a sudden they completely ignore me.
I spend most of my time at home rotting away because I was born unattractive :feelsrope:

Yeah man I dont know why, Some days they ask me but then all of a sudden they completely ignore me.
I spend most of my time at home rotting away because I was born unattractive :feelsrope:

So they ask you, and then they don't follow up?

So they ask you, and then they don't follow up?

Sorry, I wrote that wrong.
I meant some days they ask me and I hang out with them but other days they dont even call me but I see them hanging out outside.
I dont know why.

Sorry, I wrote that wrong.
I meant some days they ask me and I hang out with them but other days they dont even call me but I see them hanging out outside.
I dont know why.

Do you join them when you see them outside?

Do you join them when you see them outside?

No.... I feel stupid showing up when I am not invited.
If they would have wanted me to come they would have asked me, I don't want to seem desperate even though I am.

No.... I feel stupid showing up when I am not invited.
If they would have wanted me to come they would have asked me, I don't want to seem desperate even though I am.

They're your friends, allegedly. You should feel welcome at all times. That's what I would do if I were you.

But if I wasn't you, if I was an observer looking in, I'd instead be like "Why aren't these guys inviting him to stuff? That's not nice."

They're your friends, allegedly. You should feel welcome at all times. That's what I would do if I were you.

But if I wasn't you, if I was an observer looking in, I'd instead be like "Why aren't these guys inviting him to stuff? That's not nice."

Yeah I dont know man, I wish I knew.
Thanks alot for responding to me anyways, it's almost like talking to a therapist but a blackpilled one.

Yeah I dont know man, I wish I knew.
Thanks alot for responding to me anyways, it's almost like talking to a therapist but a blackpilled one.

As your therapist, what I would recommend is taking the initiative to invite yourself to your friends' gatherings when you see them. This doesn't justify their treating you like a second-class friend, and at some point it might be nice to be like "Y'know sometimes I feel like less of a friend when I get left out of stuff," but inviting yourself when you see your friends out might subliminally suggest to them that they should start inviting you to more things. I dunno. Maybe they feel like you wouldn't be interested in whatever it is they're doing.

As your therapist, what I would recommend is taking the initiative to invite yourself to your friends' gatherings when you see them. This doesn't justify their treating you like a second-class friend, and at some point it might be nice to be like "Y'know sometimes I feel like less of a friend when I get left out of stuff," but inviting yourself when you see your friends out might subliminally suggest to them that they should start inviting you to more things. I dunno. Maybe they feel like you wouldn't be interested in whatever it is they're doing.

Ok, maybe I should try and see what happens.
Thanks for you answer man.