Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am a slow walker.

zeroINT

zeroINT

droolcel
-
I am a slow walker. Anywhere I go, at any time of day, people will walk faster than me. The only people I walk-mog are those who are distracted on their phones. I've tried different stride lengths and adding speed but it makes me uncomfortable. The only way I can walk comfortably is to accept being slower than most.
tenor.gif

My parents tease my slow walking

i cant stand being outside so i walk as quickly as possible tbh

Over for walkcels

I walk pretty fast

i walk super slow compared to other men tbh. being manlet with short legs is suicidefuel

I walk fast like im in a rush but im not

I'm the opposite. I'm a fast walker to the point where I regularly overtake people on the street.

over for walkcels
Yea one time im walking down the street and some stupid woman comes out a building right in front of me, i had to grab the wall cause i would have smashed into her and shed go down

Yea one time im walking down the street and some stupid woman comes out a building right in front of me, i had to grab the wall cause i would have smashed into her and shed go down
im walking so slow, 7 yo kids walk faster