Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am a proud Satanist

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
Don't care what any normie fag has to say. Lucifer rebelled because god is an unrighteous cunt undeserving of worship. I would be pissed if he created me and his circle jerk of angels just to be a slave for him. Humans and angels aren't much different from one another. Both are given free will, but only the few see the bigger picture. Apparently according to legend Satan was a beautiful musician, one of the best. He was a Cherub of the most high, but turned his back on god, and recruited an army of angels to defy him.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Satan-music.html

Satan didn't save us from incel either

Satan didn't save us from incel either
But he gave us the knowledge to see the truth :feelsthink:

There's a reason he's called the light bringer. The morning star :feelsohh:

I don't care if I burn in hell for all of this. I'm tired of seeing so many people suffering every day. How can anyone justify any of this existence? god is a tyrant that wants us to obey him even after what he has done to us.

If I am not the devil himself then I am the antichrist because I stand opposed to all his ideals. There's too many coincidences for me to not feel this way. Why would anyone grow up on a street near "morningstar", and how come I've seen the devil when I was a child? I've drawn pentagrams in kindergarden for christs sake. I have a mark on my arm of the beast. I was chosen by satan or by myself to rebel against this life. A true punk in the making. A middle finger to all that is living.

I will eventually leave this place. I will go to cuckifornia and start playing my music, and I will become a star. California loves Satan, so I will fit right in.

Mark my words, I will be something one day.

Power of Christ compels you

Don't care what any normie fag has to say. Lucifer rebelled because god is an unrighteous cunt undeserving of worship. I would be pissed if he created me and his circle jerk of angels just to be a slave for him. Humans and angels aren't much different from one another. Both are given free will, but only the few see the bigger picture. Apparently according to legend Satan was a beautiful musician, one of the best. He was a Cherub of the most high, but turned his back on god, and recruited an army of angels to defy him.

Giga based Shabbat shalom

I will eventually leave this place. I will go to cuckifornia and start playing my music, and I will become a star. California loves Satan, so I will fit right in.
Don’t be anti semite California is Jewish run state
IMG 2056

IT whores who actually look decent should send me nudes. I want a harem of giga stacies on my dick rn.

IT whores who actually look decent should send me nudes. I want a harem of giga stacies on my dick rn.
I want them to know that they are inferior to me :feelshmm:

Satan loves it when Chad and Stacey have premarital sex and laughs at incels for not having the means to rebel against God via fornication.

Ezekiel 28 - The word of the Lord came to me: 12 “Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“‘You were the seal of perfection,
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
You can't be any more wrong. He was literally God's perfect Chad and still had the audacity to feel any sort of negative emotion. I would kill to be described as "perfect in beauty" by a human being let alone in the Bible, he shouldn't have given a flying fuck if he had to slave away to anything or anyone at that point :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Lucifer got mogged to hell and back by Michael

God is the Demiurge, he is responsible for the suffering in the world.

Both Satan and God are fairy tales

So satan was chad? Yeah fuck him then.

So satan was chad? Yeah fuck him then.
Satan may have been a beautiful angel, but he is one of us. A denial, cast away because he didn't submit to muh goy authority.

Ask yourself where this all leads to? What do you gain from this life other then the material? I want something meaningful, something that actually matters. Foids don't have any soul worth desiring, so I seek something far greater then they could ever be.

Ask yourself where this all leads to? What do you gain from this life other then the material? I want something meaningful, something that actually matters. Foids don't have any soul worth desiring, so I seek something far greater then they could ever be.
I seek for freedom from this world. From this life of mine.

Being a luciferian and being a satanist are 2 very distinct things

Satanism is cringe teenager shit

Being a luciferian and being a satanist are 2 very distinct things

Satanism is cringe teenager shit
I don't even know if I'm really either. I'm just a mentally ill inkwell who thinks that he is Satan incarnate.

Not a believER, but worshipping Satan is definitely less cucked and more reasonable than worshipping god

It's the same shit either way. People can blame God, The Devil, or fate for all the misery in the world but since the dawn of time it has only been us and those other things are just ideas. It's like blaming mathematics for the creation of the atomic bomb.

Last edited:
Still retarded religion cope

Allah has sent us to punish the fornicator chads and staceys :feelsLightsaber:

OP is strapping down for his Kikemaxxing arc JFL

Satan doesn't even exist

yea satan is based