Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am a plague on this earth

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
★★★★★
I am a pathetic vermin , me (and others like me) should be eradicated. I am disgusting and shouldn’t be considered human. I fell through the cracks everyone else sets on , and this is where I belong. I deserve to rot in this abyss, I deserve to be engulfed by nihilism, I deserve the torment inflicted upon me. No one actually wants me in this world, my own mother hates me. I am a disgusting subhuman and I’d be doing the world a favour by tying a noose. IT is right about one thing, I don’t deserve anything.

Not true. Normies are far worse people, and are the worst of the worst. Look at logan Paul for example or most of the fags in hollyweird

Low-esteem maxxing:incel:

Not true. Normies are far worse people, and are the worst of the worst. Look at logan Paul for example or most of the fags in hollyweird
I’m worse than everyone

Fire god liu kang, You should create a new ERa where we rule the world and have our harem of foids that worship us cause were all chads :feelshmm:

Fire god liu kang, You should create a new ERa where we rule the world and have our harem of foids that worship us cause were all chads :feelshmm:
Not in the mood to joke rn. I’m feeling terrible tonight, I downed 3 coffees hoping it was a energy thing but I’m just pathetic.

Not in the mood to joke rn. I’m feeling terrible tonight, I downed 3 coffees hoping it was a energy thing but I’m just pathetic.
shit, fren. I'm downing caffeine too, probably the best cope behind alcohol

I am a pathetic vermin , me (and others like me) should be eradicated. I am disgusting and shouldn’t be considered human. I fell through the cracks everyone else sets on , and this is where I belong. I deserve to rot in this abyss, I deserve to be engulfed by nihilism, I deserve the torment inflicted upon me. No one actually wants me in this world, my own mother hates me. I am a disgusting subhuman and I’d be doing the world a favour by tying a noose. IT is right about one thing, I don’t deserve anything.
I feel like im just discarded like a piece of flesh

We have been thrown away :feelsbadman:

kate winslet dreamworks GIF

typical femdomcel thread

That's the thrill of living as an incel. The empowerment of seeing some people disgusted over your existence and not being able to do anything about it because it would be against the law. It's satisfying.

That's the thrill of living as an incel. The empowerment of seeing some people disgusted over your existence and not being able to do anything about it because it would be against the law. It's satisfying.
I just hate it

I just hate it
If you are feeling this bad you really should try to find a cope, otherwise it will get unbearable over time.
Imo you shouldn't be seeking the approval of those who hate you for who you are, that would drive anyone insane.

If you are feeling this bad you really should try to find a cope, otherwise it will get unbearable over time.
Imo you shouldn't be seeking the approval of those who hate you for who you are, that would drive anyone insane.
I’m finding a rope.

We weren't meant to be born and walk on this Earth. Our very existence is unnatural

We weren't meant to be born and walk on this Earth. Our very existence is unnatural
Yup. Natural selection should have got rid of the genes that made me

femdom is a disease

One thing we can agree on is that we're all sorta wastes of space and air here