Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am a philosopher who plans to live in the mountains

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Recruit
★★★
I wanna live in Alaska far away from the masses so that way I can meditate and eat nice fruits at the nearby market in the mountains

I’d be like “hi how are you?” and the cashier would say “uhh where’d you come from you normally have to drive to get here?” I respond by saying “i live in the mountains” before dissappearing like Sun Tzu did in the mountains without a trace.

Over if you injure your leg

I wanna live in Alaska far away from the masses so that way I can meditate and eat nice fruits at the nearby market in the mountains

I’d be like “hi how are you?” and the cashier would say “uhh where’d you come from you normally have to drive to get here?” I respond by saying “i live in the mountains” before dissappearing like Sun Tzu did in the mountains without a trace.
based

I fantasize about this too. It is my ideal life to be a shepherd in the mountains of my homeland.

Whatever you say Mr

Chris McCandless​

I wish I could just live in a tent and camp for the rest of my life while saving as much money as possible with a shitty minimum wage job. Probably my future tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back