Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am a Panicattack-maxxer

GrandWeptAutismo

GrandWeptAutismo

Recruit
★★
Every couple days I have terrible panic attacks where I think I'm gonna fucking die. It seriously makes me super depressed and hate my life. I get a pain in my chest
(I've been to the doctors multiple times) my heart and brain are perfectly healthy. Why does this always happen to guys who are already down on their luck. I bet if I was 6 foot instead of 5'6 I wouldn't have them. Another reason to dislike tall Chad's. FUCKING HATE GENETICS. IT RUNS IN MY FAMILY TOO!!! WHYYYY?!?! Genetics are actually retarded.. MY SHORTNESS AND AND MY ANXIETY have made me doomed. I'm not going to get leg lengthening. But my family do have money making genes. Maybe I can moneymaxx and betabuxx...

Why betabuxx when you can buy high-quality whores?

Panic attacks suck major ass. I still don’t know why I get them

u need meds
Tried Lexapro. I threw up buckets and had a migraine for q
8 days. I also had my worst panic attack on day 5 Of lexapro. Right now I'm cardio-maxxing and therapy-maxxing

The best way to deal with panic is to be prepared for anything...

Imagine what could go wrong and have a premade plan to deal with it...

Tried Lexapro. I threw up buckets and had a migraine for q
8 days. I also had my worst panic attack on day 5 Of lexapro. Right now I'm cardio-maxxing and therapy-maxxing
ur gonna need something else. u cant therapymax ur way out of a bad anxiety disorder.

I also used to have them frequently, it helps to stay busy. And 100% recommend meds if available. And also check out: anxietycoach.com & read through it

this is a better AVI choice
Owari Da Middle Aged Man GIF - Owari Da Middle Aged Man - Discover & Share  GIFs