Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am a munkie retard

Naturalselector9

Naturalselector9

Greycel
Just found out that my mom met my dad in highschool, meanwhile I am completely friendless, have crippling mental disorders, and I’m a lonely KHHV. I look on the internet and see pictures of people my age and it makes me realize that I’m so far behind in looks, social skills, and life experience that I’ll never be a part of society.

Are they together since school or they just let got together later in life?

Last edited:
It's so over for many, many men.

being Highschool sweetheart is incels only hope

i dont bother that much anymore i jsut turned 25 btw

Just found out that my mom met my dad in highschool, meanwhile I am completely friendless, have crippling mental disorders, and I’m a lonely KHHV. I look on the internet and see pictures of people my age and it makes me realize that I’m so far behind in looks, social skills, and life experience that I’ll never be a part of society.
Ummm you're not entitled to females sweaty! That toxic personality is why you're incel! Maybe you should erm work on that first?

@Naturalselector9 's mom and dad in high school, colorized.

Daily reminder that your parents managed to ascend while you rot as a virgin is brutal.