Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am a loser AMA

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Ask me anything to get to know the father of all losers

Everyone accuses me of homosexuality when i never act flamboyant and/or attracted to men. I will never understand

im a loser baby so why dont you kill me

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a loser are you?

Everyone accuses me of homosexuality when i never act flamboyant and/or attracted to men. I will never understand
This is how it goes. First they call you gay, you show them that you are not gay, than they call you pussy, you show them that you aren't that either. Than they call you evil, you show them that you are not evil. After that they tolerate you some time, but soon they start from beginning

This is how it goes. First they call you gay, you show them that you are not gay, than they call you pussy, you show them that you aren't that either. Than they call you evil, you show them that you are not evil. After that they tolerate you some time, but soon they start from beginning
Says a guy with a username loke that

Who lost you?

If mans call you homo, they are gay or gays that even don't know they are gays. If foids saying you are gay - they like your personality but don't like how you look and they ashamed you in their friendzone so they assume you are gay to feel ok to be around with you.

View attachment 106028 would you cuddle with hammy?
I will pass
If mans call you homo, they are gay or gays that even don't know they are gays. If foids saying you are gay - they like your personality but don't like how you look and they ashamed you in their friendzone so they assume you are gay to feel ok to be around with you.
Seems like cope

Says a guy with a username loke that
It wasn't supposed to be mean. Just telling how it is for me.
Username maybe sounds gay on english, but on my language it is some insult, and I was angry when making account

How tall are you?

do you subscribe to JBW

PewDiePie or T-series?

europa universalis, mount and blade, resident evil, battlefield, total war, crusader king
I like Paradox games too. Never played any resident of evil games

do you eat your fries with ketchup or mayo?

Do you have a Nintendo Switch™?

we're all losers here tbh (or at least those of us who aren't faking it). it's kind of narcissistic of you to make a thread like this.

but i'll bite. how old are you?

whats your most prized possession ?

do you eat your fries with ketchup or mayo?
Actually cheese. Not trying to sound edgy
whats your most prized possession ?
My architectural plans :3
we're all losers here tbh (or at least those of us who aren't faking it). it's kind of narcissistic of you to make a thread like this.

but i'll bite. how old are you?
Do you have a Nintendo Switch™?
View attachment 106066
No. I dont like mario