Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am a KHHVcel

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If I ever got the chance to kiss a girl, she would be disgusted looking at my bug eyes, bloated lips, dry, rough, bumpy shitskin, and pajeet face.

If I ever hugged a girl, she would be disgusted by my short height, short arms, and small frame.

If I even held a girl’s hands, she would be disgusted by my small, soft, and smooth hands.

And if were to lose my virginity p in v, she would be disgusted at the sight of my small penis that cums too quickly, :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Kissing is retarded tbh. It serves no biological purpose.

does arm wrestling a foid count as hand holding ascension?

Giphy downsized

Just go eat rice and euphorically rejoice

Same here, bhai, but what's more brutal is that foids find even a simple act of talking to ugly ethnics like us digusting, let alone hugging and holding hands

Last edited:
If it makes you feel any better, I saw your hands on looksmax.org and they're bigger than mine even though I'm a lot taller than you:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

If it makes you feel any better, I saw your hands on looksmax.org and they're bigger than mine even though I'm a lot taller than you:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope:
Over.

You want me to have pity on you? Attention seeking postnigga

Start off by loosing weight you fat fuck.

(I'm not hating, just tough love.)

Am a khhv as well it ain't easy turn 28 next month.

If I ever got the chance to kiss a girl, she would be disgusted looking at my bug eyes, bloated lips, dry, rough, bumpy shitskin, and pajeet face.

If I ever hugged a girl, she would be disgusted by my short height, short arms, and small frame.

If I even held a girl’s hands, she would be disgusted by my small, soft, and smooth hands.

And if were to lose my virginity p in v, she would be disgusted at the sight of my small penis that cums too quickly, :cryfeels::feelsrope:
this hits hard :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Premature ejaculation is natural tho