Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am a goblin

archanine

archanine

how do i thugmaxx
I was attractive until I was 18, then suddenly I woke up and realised I look like a fucking ogre. But I'm not an ogre, because I am short. I am a goblin. I can only goblinmax at this point. I need to start causing mischief wherever I go.

I am a goblin, it is over. I shaved my beard and cut my hair today, and now my goblin features are accentuated by my lack of cope coverings.

I am a goblin too

Over for goblincels tbh

I was attractive until I was 18, then suddenly I woke up and realised I look like a fucking ogre. But I'm not an ogre, because I am short. I am a goblin. I can only goblinmax at this point. I need to start causing mischief wherever I go.

I am a goblin, it is over. I shaved my beard and cut my hair today, and now my goblin features are accentuated by my lack of cope coverings.
I look like shit too

You obviously overrated yourself

I used to get femoid attention in school until about age 16, purely on the basis that I went through puberty early. And everyone else overtook me in height.

I used to get femoid attention in school until about age 16, purely on the basis that I went through puberty early. And everyone else overtook me in height.
You were probably average, PM me pics

I've always looked weird but I started looking ugly at 14

I was attractive until I realize I wasn't