Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am a genetic anomaly

M

manletsnake

Greycel
I don’t understand why I’m way shorter than the rest of the family, my father seemed to have noticed this with me at a young age since he used to give me all sorts of growth related pills, my older brothers are 176 and 177 cm while my younger brother (16) is 179 cm, my parents are also around the average height in my country just like my siblings.

Every single stranger always thinks I’m the younger one whenever I’m with my younger brother.

I’m convinced that if I was 10 cm taller I wouldn’t have ended up here since all of my brethren are enjoying their normie lives as usual while I rot.

You lost the genetic lottery big time buddy boyo.

You got unlucky like me I didn't take after my tallfag uncle or father I took after my boomer 5'7 grandfather

same here, I'm the only male manlet in my family took after my dysgenic mother tho

>genetic anomaly
>short
jfl

You got unlucky like me I didn't take after my tallfag uncle or father I took after my boomer 5'7 grandfather
JFL the one time where unclepill would've actually helped you and it didn't. Most of us have incel uncles that we take after

Whats your height ?

Also mogs me for having a dad that does everything in his power to maximise his sons height