Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I am a former incel who turned my life around. AMA

No post history + account created today, karma farm so he can post on his favorite streamer's subreddit

How is that thread so active? It's his first post. Reddit is so stupid.

elaborate sneir troll probably

Trying to build e-clout to try and get laid with some Reddit roasties with the popular old “I used to be an incel” trick.

Just tellin em what they want to hear!

“I totally used to be an incel! You believe me right guise??!”

Uh huh.

Sure buddy.

This may not be Burger King but you’re still selling whoppers. Jfl.

If he really was the ugliest person and managed to overcome himself, then that's fine, I'm not even going to play the role of trying to assume the truth behind this supposed improvement in life

but what I find interesting here is that he portrayed in his text how badly he was treated in life for the mere fact of being ugly, this means a lot
because that's what the genetic trash people on reddit want to read, they're as fucked up as we are except that we accept reality

Also sounds like some redpill faggot tbh

No post history + account created today, karma farm so he can post on his favorite streamer's subreddit
KEK XD JFL :lul:

Trying to build e-clout to try and get laid with some Reddit roasties with the popular old “I used to be an incel” trick.

Just tellin em what they want to hear!

Fits with their agenda so they updoot

we aren't immune though, you see threads here all the time that are obvious larps but still gets lots of replies.

larp from another shit head.

Massive LARP.

I came into the blackpillosphere when I was 15 or 16. Now I'm 24 and nothing ever changed for me.

I'm a 37 year old incel. What can I change?

Beyond brutal find that I will follow :feelskek:

Edit: he gyms, earns 200k and got lots of women friends. Wow the OP one, hope he gets laid but didnt know I would find such a treasure in the replies.

Last edited:
Average 16 yo youngcel

These people experience a mild form of sexual frustration and bullying in their teens and then proclaim that they're former incels. They didn't even wait to finish puberty. I wish my “incel phase” could have ended in my teens. :lul: