Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am a female incel

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daughter

Banned
-
Before you judge: 
  • No, I am not alone because I have high standards. 
  • It is not voluntary. 
  • No one has ever in my entire life shown any interest in me.
I am offically 23 now, and i found out about incels last year.. and well, i fit the definition. It all started when I was 14, when I noticed how guys would hit on my friends but never me. At first, I assumed it was because I was morbidy obese. I comforted myself with the thought that if I lost weight, guys would look at me too. And that is how I developed my eating disorder, dropping so much weight drastically that i went from being mobidly obese to underweight within a year. However, I was still invisible.

I decided to go to uni in a different state, start new and fresh where no one knows me and I can paint a picture of myself. Surely at least one guy would be interested in me the next four years, correct? wrong.

Technically, I spent 6 years in uni instead of four, and guess what? no one. no one. no one. not one guy talked to me. I tried talking to guys that sit alone in a bus, and they never look interested, i tried talking to guys in my class and they never want to talk to me. I get so jealous of my sisters, and of my friends. They've all had guys want them and I just wish for once anyone on this planet would want me. I'm already saving money for plastic surgery, it's my last chance at life. 

I tried dating apps, and I've tried those online video chatting with strangers and lol guess what? every one of them has skipped me, even those with their dicks out. When I tried it with my friend, every guy wanted to talk to her. I dont even know why im posting this, you'll probably all just hate or call me a liar. bleh.

I will have sex with you, so will most of the guys on this site, that is why females can't be incel.

I hoooope you are a troll because if not you're really asking for a ban.

saw the name knew this shit was going to be posted.
99% of the people on this site would fuck you regardless of what you look like, so, no.
inb4 lul pretending to be retarded.

Crustaciouse said:
I will have sex with you, so will most of the guys on this site, that is why females can't be incel.

I very highly doubt it. you say that not knowing whp is behind the screen. i know you wouldnt if it was in real life.

daughter said:
I very highly doubt it. you say that not knowing whp is behind the screen. i know you wouldnt if it was in real life.

You said you are under weight, I have no problem with that. So what part of your appearance is ugly?

Unless you are severely disfigured you can't be incel.

Your situation sounds like how the typical incel feels. If you are legit, then you have empathy for us and we have empathy for you. Try dating one from the forums, there would be someone who'd want you here. Are you deformed?

REEEEEEEEEEEE get out Femoid!

To prove you wrong I'll fuck you how about that? I'll fly to wherever you are and have sex with you. What do you say?

Female incel.

giphy.gif

I tried dating apps, and I've tried those online video chatting with strangers and lol guess what? every one of them has skipped me, even those with their dicks out. When I tried it with my friend, every guy wanted to talk to her. I dont even know why im posting this, you'll probably all just hate or call me a liar. bleh.
If even Pig Woman got many requests on dating apps (an ugly obese woman with a pig nose), I highly doubt you never got anything on Tinder and such.

You're a liar. Just as gravity is an universal law, females can't be incel is also an universal law.

Shit, I was so quick reporting it, I didn't see it was already banned. kek

they banned her already? damn i wanted to see if she was horribly deformed or just an attention whore.

Why do females have to be such vapid whores they have to invade every single little small space that they aren't wanted? They are THAT insecure.

Of course there has to be the honorary "female incel here" post FFS

Probably some incelqueer that's trying to infiltrate the forum... Was hoping to see her pics, tho.

From a Lookism poster:

THANK YOU FOR BANNING ALL 'FEMALES' IMMEDIATELY.

Females lack any personality to such a degree that they have to mention they’re female in their FIRST post to get any attention. Every time.

Krispinwah said:
Females lack any personality to such a degree that they have to mention they’re female in their FIRST post to get any attention. Every time.
They're also so lonely and unloved...

2 paragraphs later... my boyfriend, my best friend, I only have 7 friends, etc..

You are already banned.

If pig woman can get sex any female can

Give me ur address I will rape u cutie gurl :** I know u gonna like it

but on a serious note, you didn't read rules therefore u got banned.

Women don't give a fuck about rules.

Hey I am also 23 and I know how you feel, I am willing to talk to you and start a relationship with you. If you decide to decline my offer, then that makes you a volcel.

what do you say, wana give it a go?

3 words, pig woman experiment

I laughed so hard when i saw the thread title and saw that the user had been banned in under 10 seconds

THIS IS HOW I WISH INCEL WAS, BAN ALL THE THOTS

I'd fuck you and I haven't even seen a picture of you.

If you're serious about this bullshit send me a pm and let's un-incel each other.

(this will never happen obviously: this is almost certainly either a sad roastie gaming for pity or someone just completely inventing a story)

Status
Not open for further replies.