Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am a curry but apparently look black

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Self-banned
-
@uglylatino can confirm

better go niggermaxx then

Do this and ascend

just slumdogmaxxx
you'll go far

fr fr no cap mah nigga we wuz kangs n shieeeet

I don't see how this is a bad thing for OP; niggers have much higher SMV than curries.
Tried to tell me if he was lighter he can larp as a Mexican I seen brown Mexican mestizo that have a similar pheno with north Indians

You only look black when you hide your straight hair you have some Caucasian features if you was lighter you could've larp as a Mexican like said I seen a lot of Mexicans with a curry look and I know because I'm a Latino
I see tons of memes of mexicancels seething at Argentinancels because they look more white how true is this?

I see tons of memes of mexicancels seething at Argentinancels because they look more white how true is this?
Majority of Mexicans have European DNA but I feel like the average Argentinacel tend to look more white a good majority of Mexicans look American Indian or mestizo some are white looking they're called castizos

Majority of Mexicans have European DNA but I feel like the average Argentinacel tend to look more white a good majority of Mexicans look American Indian or mestizo some are white looking they're called castizos
Castizos mog