Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am a Black ripped incel

B

Blackincel

Banned
-
We do exist. I call other Black people niggers too, so I don’t get offended. I’ve been looking for a site like this. Thanks for allowing me to join.

Ok GrAYnigger

Can you elaborate on your circumstance as an incel and how it has altered your perspective with age?
Women (especially Black and White women) tell me I creep them out just because I have a depressed look. I’ve been depressed since since I was a child. They refuse to give me a chance. I’m a 43 year old virgin. 5’9 185 @ 10% body fat. Those stats still aren’t good enough for cunts. Cunts think I am soft until they piss me off. I do have a violent side. I’ve had restraining orders filed against me for going off on cunts.

How did you achieve your current body, may I ask? Cardio, weight-training, combat sports, simply genetics?
Interment fasting, cardio, weight lifting and keto. I also take steroids.

welcome to the jungle

I realised this too late. Nevermind.

There are a couple other blackcels here who also follow a similar regiment, minus the enhancement drugs. Have you always had an interest in maintaining a good body, or is it something you simply cope with? Why do you take steroids, also? Is it wholly necessary?
I do TRT because I am in my 40s. I maintain this body in order to cope. Women hate me for it. My leanest was 175 @ around 6% bodyfat

:feelskek: I never felt comfortable calling my black peers nigger. Not a fan of that sort of self-denigration. Guess that is common in America.
I'm not black but in school there was a black guy I always sat with who would let me call him nigger. In return he could call me cracker or otherwise make fun of me. It was just some bants.

how tall are you? Ive noticed usually tall nigs dont have to deal with inceldom but nigglets are utterly fucked

I'm a Blackcel too. (technically mixed tho) Everyone tells me that about how easy I should have it because of the BBC meme or whatever, how they're surprised that I'm a virgin & this & that.
What they don't realize though is that women of all races don't want actually black men They want actual animals, they want thuggish aggressive niggers.
Not men like us.... That's why Thugmaxxing is a thing.

Last edited: