Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am a 27yo incel

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
This is no April fools day joke this is my life please help I haven't even kissed a female.

I'm a 31yo incel, the last time I've talked to a girl non work-related was literally 9 years ago in college.

Go to Guatemala, there most foids are shorther than you

I'm a 31yo incel, the last time I've talked to a girl non work-related was literally 9 years ago in college.
mogs me

another day another fakecel

Yet you still try to impress somebody)

I'm a 26 year old TRUECEL. You too?

Im turning 20 this year.

no, you mog me :fuk:

Yes, always will.
Are you not trying to impress others? You have a Rolex after all ....
Nah, i am 5'1 - people mog me effortlessly, they barely see my watches) no women for me. Oh well, women for my family then, and i am the one who runs our business

Nah, i am 5'1 - people mog me effortlessly, they barely see my watches) no women for me. Oh well, women for my family then, and i am the one who runs our business
If somebody will say to me that i am an incel - say goodbye to your money, asshole

"Please help". Asking a blind man to help you cross the road lmao

Holy shit, 5'1 as a grown-up man is a death sentence.
My condolescence :feelsbadman:
You talk as if 5'4 was any better lmao. You're either 5'6/5'7 or you're worthless.

I'm 27 incel btw, the last time i talked to female was yesterday at work. They disdain my existence if that helps a bit

Wtf does that name “sneed (not chuck)” even mean?

Mogs me for talking to girls in college. I’m 3 years into college and have yet to talk to girls.