Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am 29, incel and live with my parents and my neighbour is 28 and has a wife and kid.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
He looks about 10 years older than me though. I always thought of him as a “grown up”. The guy is a plumber and my dad called him over to do some work and found out his age and then bullied me about it.

Small cope is that I have a better job than him, I don’t have to go through literal shit as a part of my job.

Go ER on your neighbor's family

is his wife looksmatch or better? if not, there's no need to be jealous.

What about curry women. Marry one of them maybe?

What about curry women. Marry one of them maybe?
Even they are demanding tall handsome men now. And relative to other races curry women fetishize dark triad the most, in curryland without thugmaxxing it's over for you.

My parents have tried to get arranged marriage, I was rejected every time
Muslim foids too? Try in a poorer family maybe.
Even they are demanding tall handsome men now. And relative to other races curry women fetishize dark triad the most, in curryland without thugmaxxing it's over for you.
U from crryland?

U from crryland?
Muslim foids are no different. They are just less vocal about their demands bcz they have been conditioned to be submissive to men (as they should be).

And yes I am from curryland :feelscry:

Given that my family is Muslim they sure as fuck wouldn’t arrange with a Hindu. People get disowned if you are a Muslim and marry a Hindu and vice versa

People younger than me mog me to oblivion with their girlfriends and lay counts

People younger than me mog me to oblivion with their girlfriends and lay counts
Yep, I’m pretty sure there are 12 year olds with more experience than me. Absolutely brutal

I always noticed it when I watch youtube vids. In this one Bobby Fisher is 28 years old, which is only slightly older than i am right now, but he is a full adult, while I basically am a teenager trapped in an older body. Besides my shit genetics this holds me back the most.

Last edited:
I always noticed it when I watch youtube vids. In this one Bobby Fisher is 29 years old, which is only slightly older than i am right now, but he is a full adult, while I basically am a teenager trapped in an older body. Besides my shit genetics this holds me back the most.
the famous chess player?

Yep, I’m pretty sure there are 12 year olds with more experience than me. Absolutely brutal
FB IMG 1631388962566

It's depressing when that starts happening, early mid 20s and then by 30 - 35 they all have girlfriends, babies, own homes together ect and you can only watch on. :feelsautistic:

Yeah, his looksmatch. Wife is a little bit chubby.

My parents have tried to get arranged marriage, I was rejected every time
that is beyond brutal

EVERY ARRANGE MARRIAGE PROPOSAL REJECTED

WHO DO THESE ASIAN WHORES THINK THEY ARE

ONE OR TWO MAYBE HOW MANY WERE THERE

Yes , realize that you get passive aggressivly mogged , and dwell in that inner Rage !

He looks about 10 years older than me though. I always thought of him as a “grown up”. The guy is a plumber and my dad called him over to do some work and found out his age and then bullied me about it.

Small cope is that I have a better job than him, I don’t have to go through literal shit as a part of my job.
he has sex and you live your parents

he has SEX and you live with your PARENTS

HE HAS SEX AND YOU LIVE YOUR PARENTS

he has sex and you live your parents

he has SEX and you live with your PARENTS

HE HAS SEX AND YOU LIVE YOUR PARENTS
I would probably still live with my parents if I was married. My house is pretty huge, there is 9 bedrooms.

Many currys after arrangem marriagemaxxing live with their parents because currys here are rich and have large houses

I would probably still live with my parents if I was married. My house is pretty huge, there is 9 bedrooms.

Many currys after arrangem marriagemaxxing live with their parents because currys here are rich and have large houses
why u want to marry u curry ass if u want to marry u shouldn't be here in this forum this is for involuntarily celibating people.

Deflower his daughter

why u want to marry u curry ass if u want to marry u shouldn't be here in this forum this is for involuntarily celibating people.
Nowhere in that did I say I wish to get married. Getting married is probably the most likely way my penis will enter a vagina though

Muslim foids are no different. They are just less vocal about their demands bcz they have been conditioned to be submissive to men (as they should be).

And yes I am from curryland :feelscry:
Do you live in curryland?

Also, if this helps you, we're muslims & my 5'10 female cousin has 5'5 husband, so there is hope

Given that my family is Muslim they sure as fuck wouldn’t arrange with a Hindu. People get disowned if you are a Muslim and marry a Hindu and vice versa
Ask your dad for an arranged marriage

Last edited:
That's really tall for a curry foid dnskfnkf
We're Turks, and tbh he has a pretty good looking face and my female cousin is very religious so there's that too. Even their kid ended up blonde sinceher husband's mom has blonde hair :feelsokman:

there are guys of my age who married, had kids and is dead already.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back