Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am 100% a victim of gynocentrism. By prioritizing his two sisters' marriages over his, my dad sabotaged his own marriage & therefore myself.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
After my grandfather passed away, my dad sacrificed almost 15 years of his life to arrange marriages for his two sisters (my aunts), and in doing so, he wasted so much of his prime that his mating pool had dwindled to the point where he had to marry my gigatruecel femcel-tier mother who has an extremely subhuman body thousands of illnesses and weaknesses. I inherited my mother's genetics and now I'm rotting away, ready to die.

Our family is in complete ruin; my mom is totally bedridden and insane and I'm a rotting truecel manlet virgin with my own mental and physical illnesses. It didn't have to be this way had my dad prioritized himself over his sisters both of whom have thriving families of their own with their children doing well in life, while I lag behind and rot away. My dad did this to me, and I can never forgive him for that. He is responsible for my trueceldom. All I can feel towards him is this burning hatred.

Related thread:

Last edited:
Im a victim of arrange marriage my incel tier Dad got to reproduce with my Stacy tier white passing green eyed mom and i got dads genes and here i am

We are martyrs we got fucked over cause humans got civilised and fucked with how reproduction is supposed to happen naturally

We are martyrs we got fucked over cause humans got civilised and fucked with how reproduction is supposed to happen naturally
And now we're being bred out of the gene pool to let the new world order emerge but its just as shit and dysgenic cause of gynocentrism allowing 1/10 foids to reproduce with Chad

What we need is to impose fine-grained control over reproduction. Reproductive rights should be contingent upon one's genetics and socioeconomic standing. People would need to seek government approval before trying to conceive children.

What we need is to impose fine-grained control over reproduction. Reproductive rights should be contingent upon one's genetics and socioeconomic standing. People would need to seek government approval before trying to conceive children.
I say implement full scale eugenics. Maybe some scientific developments can help identify the potential of a baby and if its not good just abort it. This will sound cruel to normies but it will never compare to the brutal pain of inceldom

I say implement full scale eugenics. Maybe some scientific developments can help identify the potential of a baby and if its not good just abort it. This will sound cruel to normies but it will never compare to the brutal pain of inceldom
:yes::yes:

Whats your relationship with your father like?
And how is it with your mother?

Honestly, its sad when parents prioritize their siblings over their own children. Its really selfish, as you never asked to be born. Parents have the moral obligation to ensure the best possible outcome for any children they have.

Whats your relationship with your father like?
Not too great, not bad, but not great.
And how is it with your mother?
Okay. Mom is bedridden so she's practically a corpse. We don't discuss anything.
Parents have the moral obligation to ensure the best possible outcome for any children they have.
If only they could overcome their ignorance enough to realize this to the fullest extent.