Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I always wore my clothing backwards

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
When I was a child I always wore all my t shirts and clothing backwards. It wasn't done out of intention. It was done because I genuinely didn't give a shit. I didn't care what others thought of me. I already had a negative reputation so why should I care? Social pressure never bothered me. I remember my mother screamed at me about his bad it was that that I wore them backwards so I simply asked her why I should care. She told me others would think badly about me and I told her I didn't care what they thought of me.

I've always had this disregard for the opinions of others. Peer pressure just doesn't bother me at all. The only care about is judgment of my looks or some other genetic trait

She told me others would think badly about me
Sounds like we have the same mom. My parents would always throw a tantrum when i wore t shirts with a single, small hole in it, theyd claim id look poor or like a homeless man. I didnt really give a shit, a better clothing style wont improve my height or my autism

I had bad luck so every time I wore a shirt without looking it was always the wrong way around

When I was a child I always wore all my t shirts and clothing backwards. It wasn't done out of intention. It was done because I genuinely didn't give a shit. I didn't care what others thought of me. I already had a negative reputation so why should I care? Social pressure never bothered me. I remember my mother screamed at me about his bad it was that that I wore them backwards so I simply asked her why I should care. She told me others would think badly about me and I told her I didn't care what they thought of me.

I've always had this disregard for the opinions of others. Peer pressure just doesn't bother me at all. The only care about is judgment of my looks or some other genetic trait
you are my truecel brother

Sounds like we have the same mom. My parents would always throw a tantrum when i wore t shirts with a single, small hole in it, theyd claim id look poor or like a homeless man. I didnt really give a shit, a better clothing style wont improve my height or my autism
Exactly man. It's like adding sprinkles to a pile of shit. Utterly useless.

I had bad luck so every time I wore a shirt without looking it was always the wrong way around
Kek

you are my truecel brother
:feelsYall:

Exactly man. It's like adding sprinkles to a pile of shit. Utterly useless.
Its insane how much normies care about social status. Funny enough, not a single person in my life made fun of me when i had a small, barely visible hole in my clothes. Its always my schizo parents who went apeshit because of it

Its insane how much normies care about social status. Funny enough, not a single person in my life made fun of me when i had a small, barely visible hole in my clothes. Its always my schizo parents who went apeshit because of it
They're more like to bully you if you try to fashionmax. Lol

Your parents are retarded

Your parents are retarded
Yeah, its insane how heartless and narcissistic they were. They never gave the slightest shit when i got bullied, yet when i slightly made fun off someone, theyd go insane and scream at me. Never respected my privacy and always go and look for stuff in my room without my permission. And thats just the tip of the iceberg, they are demons

Yeah, its insane how heartless and narcissistic they were. They never gave the slightest shit when i got bullied, yet when i slightly made fun off someone, theyd go insane and scream at me. Never respected my privacy and always go and look for stuff in my room without my permission. And thats just the tip of the iceberg, they are demons
They probably just saw as you as a means of getting wealthy. They hate you for not being successful and bringing them money. So many selfish parents are like this

They probably just saw as you as a means of getting wealthy. They hate you for not being successful and bringing them money. So many selfish parents are like this
They treat me like trash because im a short, autistic sub5 male who never had many friends and who never had sex. Meanwhile, compared to me, my sister gets treated like a goddess and they never screamed at her in her entire life.

The siblingpill is extremly brutal, if you care to read, i made a thread some months ago

IMG 0019

Best style IMO

I was the same way as a kid and it drove my mom nuts. I wore pajamas to school and had my glasses taped together in the middle.