Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I always wanted to have two sons

Magicmirror

Magicmirror

fortnitecel
★★
When I was a kid I wanted to grow up and have two sons with my future wife. Most people want to have a boy and a girl and a dog and some normie shit but having 2 sons is good because they have each others backs and they have brotherhood.

I wanted to raise them and see them grow up and yeah. I believed that when you grow up you automatically get a family. You just have to get old enough to have one. But that's not the case for some men I guess. Fuck this life and sorry to my sperm you will never get to be more than a single celled organism that I bust into a tissue when life gets too painful to bear

Better than having a daughter tbh but I know that my son's would suffer being subhuman. The world shouldn't have to be like this though in the first place

BWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My half brother never had my back. He’s white and i’m mexican.

I wish I could make babies with Uraraka

When I was a kid I wanted to grow up and have two sons with my future wife. Most people want to have a boy and a girl and a dog and some normie shit but having 2 sons is good because they have each others backs and they have brotherhood.

I wanted to raise them and see them grow up and yeah. I believed that when you grow up you automatically get a family. You just have to get old enough to have one. But that's not the case for some men I guess. Fuck this life and sorry to my sperm you will never get to be more than a single celled organism that I bust into a tissue when life gets too painful to bear
You can still have half breed sons in the Philippines.

Having two sons as a sub5 male is dooming one of them to get mogged brutally by the other.

Having two sons as a sub5 male is dooming one of them to get mogged brutally by the other.
this is true. Also they will be wage cucks for rich fuckers. Low tier slaves who cannot enjoy life.

You don’t even speak Spanish. :lul:
I didn't know he was mixed white and mexican, race is not as important as it sounds just have good bones bro!