Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Always Wanted To Be The Hero

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
To be the person in the story who dies saving a girl and experiences maybe a kiss in his dying breaths for his efforts as she swears her love for him.

As in a happy white knight cuck story.

Yet I know the reality, which is what led me to fantasize about this manga idea.

The story takes place in the far future, scifi. There are four cadets, one incel, one chad, a Stacey, and a Becky.

They are all training to be mecha pilots. They're part of the same squad but the incel is by far the most skilled yet the chad is the leader and the incle is ignored by all.

This future world is ruled by a corrupt dictatorship so the incel one day can't taking the alienation anymore steals a mecha and goes on a one man war to bring down the government.

He was so insignificant no one realized where the incel went and as part of his new identity wears a mask.

The girls and Chad simply think the incle died somehow.

Yet the incle becomes extremely popular inspiring many copycat followers and support.

The girls he knew can't stop taking about how hot he is and how he's such s hero.

Yet the incle gets captured and as part of his punishment is executed by beheading on live tv.

The girls he knew witness this and as he is unmasked to be beheaded all the lust they felt towards him evaporated and they cheer on his death feeling disgusted with themselves for ever having liked him.

You can still be a hERo.

I want to be the villain

Damn that's a depressing story

I CHOose to be a DifferEnt Kind of Helpful hERo

The girls he knew witness this and as he is unmasked to be beheaded all the lust they felt towards him evaporated and they cheer on his death feeling disgusted with themselves for ever having liked him.
That's not my ideal ending. Another hero would jump out the crowd and save him so there can be a part 2.

the ending would be better if the foids were beheaded and the incel used their heads to give him a threeway bj.

Only chads can be heroes.

Chad can do no wrong

Did soemone call me?

BMW

I would be neutral, not hero or villain

It's the exact opposite for me. I've always wanted the be the villain. The kind of one that wins in the end.

That's not my ideal ending. Another hero would jump out the crowd and save him so there can be a part 2.

@Robtical

Someone he has inspired crashes the execution with his mech and rescues him.

With his new ally he forms his own faction after being released and achieving even more notoriety and more followers defecting to his cause.

The cadet Stacey and Becky as well as the Chad at this point all graduate and are full fledged pilots.

The incel kills them in a dogfight after their squad is part of the government's response to take him out.

The story ends with one of the rebel girls falling in love with him and marrying him(due to his StatusMaxxing as a hero) as he overthrows the corrupt dictatorship and ushers in a new era of piece.

It's the exact opposite for me. I've always wanted the be the villain. The kind of one that wins in the end.

@PersonalityChad

I consider myself like Garou. Someone who always wanted to be the hero but was beaten down and rejected so he became a villain.

But he wasn't even a real villain and was pretty much a hero that just exposed the hypocrisy of the actual "heroes" and by the story's conclusion becomes the hero he was meant to be.

Garou

Someone he has inspired crashes the execution with his mech and rescues him.

With his new ally he forms his own faction after being released and achieving even more notoriety and more followers defecting to his cause.

The cadet Stacey and Becky as well as the Chad at this point all graduate and are full fledged pilots.

The incel kills them in a dogfight after their squad is part of the government's response to take him out.

The story ends with one of the rebel girls falling in love with him and marrying him(due to his StatusMaxxing as a hero) as he overthrows the corrupt dictatorship and ushers in a new era of piece.
:cryfeels: Beautiful.

In real life, heroes die.

I always wanted to be a Hero so bad also
I used to watch movies and read books on heroic deaths. Even watching shit like Cops where the police get shot but save civilains in the process. That shit always brings the feels out of me

But then you read the after effects. They get 1 second of fame and now they are dead. Their loved ones move on. The girl they were fucking is now fucking someone else a week later and doesn't even think about you ever again. Your job just hires another drone to do your work at half the pay. Nothing ever works out for the tragic "Hero"

Then add to that I dont have any friends or family that would delete my hard drive after I die. my parents would find all my incel shit mixed with tons of other disgusting shit. then i'd probably just end up looking like a loser laughingstock just like how i am while i am alive. all in all it is a total lose-lose-LOSE situation for me if I ever tried to die a heroic deed death

>but if im being honest
i've always wanted to be inside a bank during a bank robbery and i disarm and kill all the "bad guys" but in the process i get shot and die but im remembered for saving a bank full of people. dont know why. im stupid i know. i just know this is the fantasy i always think about