Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I always wanted to be special

Shut Up

Shut Up

Greycel
There's nothing about me that makes me special. I'm not special to anyone. No female desires me.

I'm not an intelligent philosopher like Arthur Schopenhauer, Friedrich Nietzsche or a genius composer like Beethoven or Mozart. I'm not attractive like Brad Pitt or Chris Hemsworth or Ryan Gosling.

I'm not a famous legend like Kurt Cobain or XXXTENTACION. I make no difference. If I died today, I'd be forgotten forever and no one would care. I have no impact on the world.

I'm not really tall either like 6ft3 to stand out. I figuratively and metaphorically don't stand out at a stature of 5'6". I'm invisible to everyone. I have no sense of humor and can't be a comedian like Louis CK or Bill Hicks or George Carlin.

My face is just another face, invisible to women and repulsive. My voice just another voice, nobody gives a fuck what I say or talk about.

I'm not a poet and I can't write well like Charles Bukowski or Shakespeare.

I'm a no one, nobody. And always will be. I have no communication skills like public speakers Ben Shapiro or Jordan Peterson or Andrew Tate. I stand for nothing and I die for nothing. I have no sense of purpose and no goals.

My day consists of waking up, LDAR and repeat. I have no female besides me unlike Chad. No one praises me for anything. I've never had sex unlike some 14 year old boys. I've never held a girl's hand. No foid has ever looked at me with loving eyes or eyes of attraction.

I fucking hate myself and I hate this world. Every day I get by just to rot. Just to be able to rot tomorrow again. Just to die. Frankly i can't wait to be dead. I'm tired of this bullshit. I'm tired of everything. I want love too. I want affection too. I want sex too. I'm a fucking human being too.

Your parents care about you

The fact that you’re an incel…. Is a special achievement that you can feel proud about

we are an incredibly rare species

Welcome to the club boyo

we never needed to be special, just feel that way after getting fucked by society (muh i must be einstein to get laid)

Painfully reletable. We are here for you brocel.

Welcome brocel to the incel community.

Remember, you play with the cards you are given

I can definitely relate I'm worthless and I'm reminded that everyday I wake up and look in the mirror. I can truly say I hate myself as a man.

There's nothing about me that makes me special. I'm not special to anyone. No female desires me.

I'm not an intelligent philosopher like Arthur Schopenhauer, Friedrich Nietzsche or a genius composer like Beethoven or Mozart. I'm not attractive like Brad Pitt or Chris Hemsworth or Ryan Gosling.

I'm not a famous legend like Kurt Cobain or XXXTENTACION. I make no difference. If I died today, I'd be forgotten forever and no one would care. I have no impact on the world.

I'm not really tall either like 6ft3 to stand out. I figuratively and metaphorically don't stand out at a stature of 5'6". I'm invisible to everyone. I have no sense of humor and can't be a comedian like Louis CK or Bill Hicks or George Carlin.

My face is just another face, invisible to women and repulsive. My voice just another voice,uck what I say or talk about.

I'm a no one, nobody. And always will be. I have no communication skills like public speakers Ben Shapiro or Jordan Peterson or Andrew Tate. I stand for nothing and I die for nothing. I have no sense of purpose and no goals.

My day consists of waking up, LDAR and repeat. I have no female besides me unlike Chad. No one praises me for anything. I've never had sex unlike some 14 year old boys. I've never held a girl's hand. No foid has ever looked at me with loving eyes or eyes of attraction.

I fucking hate myself and I hate this world. Every day I get by just to rot. Just to be able to rot tomorrow again. Just to die. Frankly i can't wait to be dead. I'm tired of this bullshit. I'm tired of everything. I want love too. I want affection too. I want sex too. I'm a fucking human being too.
Take the blackpill

My face is just another face, invisible to women and repulsive. My voice just another voice, nobody gives a fuck what I say or talk about.

Why do you want to be special? Well because everyone told you that in order to have a good life, you need to be special, even though that's absurd.

Nobody is special. "specialness" is bullshit created after the fact. I am not saying that there are no differences between people's lives. Some are better than others. But not by such a margin that they deserve to be called "special".

It is impossible to judge what the lives of celebrities are like. As soon as you are famous, there are so many legends that get instantly cooked up about you that the reality of what your life is forever disappears under a mountain of bullshit. All the people you mention are definitely famous. Did they like being famous? It is IMPOSSIBLE to know, except in a few cases. Nietzsche, for example, was not even really famous during his lifetime (he became so much later). His life was apparently quite shitty. He was an incel, got cucked or rejected by woman after woman and ended up in a mental asylum. Shakespeare maybe was not even a real person and so it is impossible to tell how he lived. Beethoven ended up deaf and could no longer hear his own music. When you look at his portrait, he does not look like a jolly fellow.

Celebrity gives you pride satisfactions, no doubt, but these fade quickly. Living a celebrity's life means living an abnormal life (when we were cavemen and evolved our genes there were no celebrities) With every living being, including humans, abnormal is generally not good.

The idea of being "special" is a prideful bluepilled superstition. Don't fall for it.

Brutal, GrAYboi. We're all basically background characters in life, analogically to those guys in shojo anime, who're often drawn eyeless.

The fact that you’re an incel…. Is a special achievement that you can feel proud about

we are an incredibly rare species
I take pride in being uglier than 99% of men. Atleast I truecelmog hard asf

Last edited:
when you compare kurt cobain to some deranged nigger you know its over
Images 6