Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I always throw trash all around

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
This planet is not entitled to cleanliness. I always throw spent cigs on the ground, plastic bags and bottles and I don’t fucking care

I like to keep my place clean but apart from that I don’t really care about throwing trash outside

cunt behavior tbh

I'm pretty messy too, tbh. However i don't do it on purpose, usually i just lack the energy, to actually throw stuff away.

There is a dog poo stain on the floor from yesterday I still have to scrub off. Maybe later

do you piss in bottles too ?

I only care about keeping my surroundings clean when I'm in forest because I like this place but whenever I'm in/near city I nonchalantly dump any trash that I have under my feet even if I'm near trash bin because these entire places are trash bins and normies are rats
cunt behavior tbh
Fuck you piece of shit
:soy:Noo you can't do that, you are OBLIGATED to keep our planet clean you dirty inkwell, think about future of chads children and clown world!:soy:

Mogs me cause go littERing

I only care about keeping my surroundings clean when I'm in forest because I like this place but whenever I'm in/near city I nonchalantly dump any trash that I have under my feet even if I'm near trash bin because these entire places are trash bins and normies are rats

:soy:Noo you can't do that, you are OBLIGATED to keep our planet clean you dirty inkwell, think about future of chads children and clown world!:soy:
Damn so based so based

You're fucking retarded and don't deserve to breathe.
Nooo, bad inkwell, you deserve to die bad inkwell
A8c

Damn so based so based
I even pick up trash that isn't mine when I'm in forest but when I'm in city then even if there is city guard or police nearby and I have some trash in my pockets that I want to get rid of I deliberately wait for them to go away or go away a few meters just to dump it on the ground. My bitter autism knows no bounds.

Keep diverting this to be about inceldom when it has nothing to do with inceldom you degenerate trash
Why should I care about keeping clean a place that I hate that is full of people that I hate in world where I have no future anyway you impotent moralfag?

dont really litter, i just throw cigarette buds on ground and put empty beer bottles on the sidewalk for the homeless

Im trash living

based, anything to help ruin the world i approve of

y not trow at roasties and chads