Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I always thought my shyness and lack of life milestones was due to sheltered childhood - but no, I'm just ugly

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I grew up in a stupid Christian religious sect that discouraged everything. When I left, I felt delayed in life. But then again, I know kids who grew up with me, going to the same stupid ass church, and ended up getting married and establishing careers at a "normal" age - it helps that they don't look subhuman

You can be raised in a fundamentalist Christian compound that's closed off from society, but will succeed if you're naturally an 8 and above. You can be raised in an ultraliberal free love society where foids make the first move, but will remain a virgin if you look like a fucking disfigured goblin

U didnt grow out of it cuz u got 0 positive reinforcement that the good looking niggas got

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back