Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I always think that I need to prove myself in a fight for some fucking reason

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
For years I wanted to be in an actual fight and win it ,I possibly lost a fight years ago imo maybe it might be different if no one ended it,for 10 years I want to win a fight to prove myself that I’m not a pathetic autistic weird loser

but I keep getting mogged or losing the fights (1 proper fight in 10 years and it ended in 15 seconds ,everyone pulled us back)

I actually am scared to fight if I’m not super super angry , if I’m angry nothing could stop me probably,I think I’m always trying to prove to myself that I’m strong and capable as other people but I always ran away or doesn’t want to fight at all

man I wish everyone was scared from me and maybe I’m not as strong and capable as others :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:

Every normie could beat me down easily. They are just bigger, way stronger.

Rat people like me survived by doing things like stabbing someone while they are asleep. Or fight 4 on 1.

@Diocel @Irredeemable @WØLF @shii410 @FamilyGuy1999 @Broly haven't won a fight either

For years I wanted to be in an actual fight and win it ,I possibly lost a fight years ago imo maybe it might be different if no one ended it,for 10 years I want to win a fight to prove myself that I’m not a pathetic autistic weird loser

but I keep getting mogged or losing the fights (1 proper fight in 10 years and it ended in 15 seconds ,everyone pulled us back)

I actually am scared to fight if I’m not super super angry , if I’m angry nothing could stop me probably,I think I’m always trying to prove to myself that I’m strong and capable as other people but I always ran away or doesn’t want to fight at all

man I wish everyone was scared from me and maybe I’m not as strong and capable as others :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:
Combatsportmaxxing, buddy boyo.

its shonen anime, what do you expect:feelsEhh:

theres more to it than that:feelsmage:
No there isn't
Generic shonen anime with OP main characters who always win againt the bad guys
Also let's just add nico robin to the crew despite her helping crocodile :soy:

I can count on one hand the number og times I've been in a physical fight. Maybe I'm just a pussy. Haven't won once tbh. To cope I look down on physical confrontation as barbaric. Own a gun instead, that would give you peace of mind

its part of the story:feelsthink:
Stupid simp foid worship story
Only reason to let her be part of the crew
is so there can be made more hentai of her
that weeb losers can jerk off to

Cry Later Lil Durk GIF by Republic Records
mog me cuz black

i messed around with friends in elementary school but never had any real fights
i didnt really have situations where id need to get myself into a fight to solve a problem
same

win a fight to prove myself that I’m not a pathetic autistic weird loser
Does it feel like you want to win in front of a crowd. I think you just wanted the attention and in you life it was redemption in the eyes of a crowd of normies.

Would you still fight 1v1 no crowd, and not recorded for social media?

Does it feel like you want to win in front of a crowd. I think you just wanted the attention and in you life it was redemption in the eyes of a crowd of normies.

Yes I would
I can count on one hand the number og times I've been in a physical fight. Maybe I'm just a pussy. Haven't won once tbh. To cope I look down on physical confrontation as barbaric. Own a gun instead, that would give you peace of mind
I’ve kinda been on fights before tho but I think they were one sided against me , gun is good yeah

Maybe you’re right I dunno

There's no bullet for your face

ngl, I've been hoping that some idiot at work pisses me off and gives me an excuse to get in his face.

Rat people like me survived by doing things like stabbing someone while they are asleep. Or fight 4 on 1.
We subhuman abominations must stick together in the sewers and gang up on stacies and chads just to survive.

We subhuman abominations must stick together in the sewers and gang up on stacies and chads just to survive.

Ya everybody hoped for a future where handsome Chads win in a fair fight of competition to determine who is the strongest... and becomes the most decorated Chads of the realm and everyone agrees they represent the future ofthe realm.

The nightmare for everybody is us subhuman goblinoids, who hide underground.. who use deception, cheating, ganging up to win.

Ya the key is to stick together.

Imagine 4 Chads and 4 ratmen.. so when challenged by the 4 Chads, the ratmen run away and down into the the sewers and hide. But by attacking each Chad 4v1 the ratmen can win.

I got into a fight before. I threw a spick through a wooden fence but he slammed me into dog shit and recorded it so even though I actually beat his ass everyone thought I lost jfl.

I don't want to ruin my 3-0 undefeated streak. Been avoiding fights since high school

Ya everybody hoped for a future where handsome Chads win in a fair fight of competition to determine who is the strongest... and becomes the most decorated Chads of the realm and everyone agrees they represent the future ofthe realm.

The nightmare for everybody is us subhuman goblinoids, who hide underground.. who use deception, cheating, ganging up to win.

Ya the key is to stick together.

Imagine 4 Chads and 4 ratmen.. so when challenged by the 4 Chads, the ratmen run away and down into the the sewers and hide. But by attacking each Chad 4v1 the ratmen can win.
:feelsLSD:

Ive been in some heated confrontations but never in real fight. High inhib and anxiety is death sentence.

notes from underground pilled

Ive lost all the fights in my life. Either I was too pussy to do anything or I had a nosebleed and quit.

Never been in a fight :feelsbadman:

Stab them while theyre awake, it will scare them more. Us rat niggers need to fight smart not honorable