Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i always think i will die in a duel

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★
so i got a big ego i guess...i always try to be nice and downplay myself n joke at my own price sometimes...but normies may one day disturb me so much that i will openly challenge one of them to a duel..the reason may be a direct but most probably indirect insultn specially if it triggers sth in me that it shouldnt and more especially if it is in front of others too..im ok with light jokes but got my own sensors to detect n distinguish real meanings behind their insults from well silly jokes...the duel is not gonna be a real duel like previous times done with guns but prolly fistfight until one kills the other and if they have any dignity they must either apologize or accept the challenge.
over for the duelcel

Lets kill eachother in a lightsaber duell

i am become death

One Iranian guy in my school is such a dickhead, fuck all you Iranians
[IMG alt="lechad"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/63/63066.jpg?1720716110[/IMG]

lechad

President of Incelistan​

★★★
JoinedApr 12, 2024Posts210

[IMG alt="lechad"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/63/63066.jpg?1720716110[/IMG]

lechad

President of Incelistan​

★★★
JoinedApr 12, 2024Posts210
let the faggray seethe/weep bro hell prolly get banned soon anyway

We duel against principalities in the spiritual Realm, yes.

so i got a big ego i guess...i always try to be nice and downplay myself n joke at my own price sometimes...but normies may one day disturb me so much that i will openly challenge one of them to a duel..the reason may be a direct but most probably indirect insultn specially if it triggers sth in me that it shouldnt and more especially if it is in front of others too..im ok with light jokes but got my own sensors to detect n distinguish real meanings behind their insults from well silly jokes...the duel is not gonna be a real duel like previous times done with guns but prolly fistfight until one kills the other and if they have any dignity they must either apologize or accept the challenge.
over for the duelcel
Relatable. I got many problems with normies and they often turned violent.

i have little to no ego tho

Have you ever been in a fistfight? I mean a real one

Take pistol dueling classes.

Take pistol dueling classes.
guns r fair cuz everyone regardless of their size and physical strength will have the chance to have the same footing/position against each other
too bad its not allowed so fistfight is more straightforward

brutal savagecel

not "fight"- but boxing and doing sparring
I understand. Be prepared cause on the streets it's totally different, confusing, and kinda "scary" expecially when it's 1v 3 or plus guys in alleys at night ,where you're cornered.

Tho boxing experience will surely be useful

guns r fair cuz everyone regardless of their size and physical strength will have the chance to have the same footing/position against each other
too bad its not allowed so fistfight is more straightforward
How is it not allowed? Do you live in Cuckland?

I am willing to duel. 100 paces and first one to die naturally wins

I understand. Be prepared cause on the streets it's totally different, confusing, and kinda "scary" expecially when it's 1v 3 or plus guys in alleys at night ,where you're cornered.
oh i wasnt concerned with such fights you know
just when im insulted badly in front of people i know as i explained
i civilly challenge the mofucker to a duel

oh i wasnt concerned with such fights you know
just when im insulted badly in front of people i know as i explained
i civilly challenge the mofucker to a duel
those duels don't exist anymore. Literally nobody will do a 1v1 fistfight with you nowdays.

those duels don't exist anymore. Literally nobody will do a 1v1 fistfight with you nowdays.
i will challenge him in front of everyone so he has to accept or hell lose face

Aren't all the people bomb vesters? I'm sure someone in your nearest store is selling some.
0% correct view on how things r in iran

i will challenge him in front of everyone so he has to accept or hell lose face
idk man... it depends on who you face. Nobody is gonna accept a duel in front of everyone. And if there is "everyone" it will not last long, but more like 30 seconds if not less before someone gets in to stop. Now if you were alo e with him(or THEM) things might end up differently.

idk man... it depends on who you face. Nobody is gonna accept a duel in front of everyone. And if there is "everyone" it will not last long, but more like 30 seconds if not less before someone gets in to stop. Now if you were alo e with him(or THEM) things might end up differently.
no the fight will not be before others but the challenge will be unless he apologize or others get him to apologize i dont care
he will have to accept it or hes a coward in front of others or he apologizes
very simple

no the fight will not be before others but the challenge will be unless he apologize or others get him to apologize i dont care
he will have to accept it or hes a coward in front of others or he apologizes
very simple
I understand what you're saying,but it's a scenario that will hardly happen. If he refuses, he will be seen as the strongest guy. Duels are non existent nowday. Real fights are scary and stressful.

If he refuses, he will be seen as the strongest guy
how tf so? he will be a coward i will insist and call him a coward so hell have to do sth,,,i may just straight go up n hit him first depending on situation and the nature of insult so then beat to kill or be killed
i know it may never happen but just have it in my mind as my way of death

I am not talking about you, but many people nowdays never experienced a real brutal fight. Like 1 vs many. They are most likely backed up by their friends, and only get some slap after the end of the fight. Real fights are brutal. Tension skyrocket in certain situations, you do not think anymore

how tf so? he will be a coward i will insist and call him a coward so hell have to do sth,,,i may just straight go up n hit him first depending on situation and the nature of insult so then beat to kill or be killed
i know it may never happen but just have it in my mind as my way of death
It's dumb. The guy refusing the conflict will be seen as more intelligent. If you wanna "duel' so bad, simply go in an hostile area where the probabilty is higher.

I am not talking about you, but many people nowdays never experienced a real brutal fight. Like 1 vs many. They are most likely backed up by their friends, and only get some slap after the end of the fight. Real fights are brutal. Tension skyrocket in certain situations, you do not think anymore
i dont see your point in saying this tbh
yes no one is excellent thug fighter or whatever but it doesnt matter i will challenege the offender and he will either accept n defends his dignity or declines and becomes a coward

It's dumb. The guy refusing the conflict will be seen as more intelligent. If you wanna "duel' so bad, simply go in an hostile area where the probabilty is higher.
why intelligent? people saw he disrespected me and expect that i do sth so i will do sth serious
i dont like duels at all,,,,,

i dont see your point in saying this tbh
yes no one is excellent thug fighter or whatever but it doesnt matter i will challenege the offender and he will either accept n defends his dignity or declines and becomes a coward
the point is people that wanna get into fights thinking it's like the movies, is a dumb thought. I like fighting too,but let's keep this in the ring. Ofc, we also have to apply these skills irl,but trust me you don't wanna fight anybody in certain envoirements disarmed. We should keep a weapon for defense and that's it. If a 1v1 fight was about to happen then ok so be it

Real fights = people ganging up to injure/kill. They don't care about honor.

why intelligent? people saw he disrespected me and expect that i do sth so i will do sth serious
i dont like duels at all,,,,,
Maybe I got this wrong. That means standing up for yourself, good then

I come to iran Tehran to buy some sour cherries and fruit roll ups.