Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I always see the same people here

• Thread starter blackbabooneykiller
  • Start date
blackbabooneykiller

blackbabooneykiller

Anti-hedonistic-utilitarian DESTROYER
★★★★
Most of the users ascended? Anybody here admitted ascending?

most users here either end up roping or ascending

Fakecels and suicidal people are the main perpetrators

Most users move on to other copes.

Gee I wonder why a small niche forum for a small niche unfortunate demographic has the same people venting their frustrations, everything has been said once before and like every other platform most accounts are just created to view posts not interact with anyone or contribute.

Gee I wonder why a small niche forum for a small niche unfortunate demographic has the same people venting their frustrations, everything has been said once before and like every other platform most accounts are just created to view posts not interact with anyone or contribute.
Weird that it's niche when almost every non rich guy is some flavour of cel or betabux deluxe

You've only been here for a month GrAY, of course you're going to see the same people.

Weird that it's niche when almost every non rich guy is some flavour of cel or betabux deluxe
Not virgins and lost it without a prostitute some flavor of getting cucked by chad through the whore scrolling social media or been in a dry spell for over a decade. Actual khhv virgins who never got attention anytime through high school especially 5'6 130 lbs manlets like myself end up here genuinely very low smv and appeal.