Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I always get the feeling that normies talk tons of shit about me behind my back

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
Just from the way most of them treat me. I can tell they view me as a joke.

As I've gotten older I've noticed normies becoming less direct when it comes to making fun of people. It's not that they don't do it anymore it's that they've learned to hide it in order to not make themselves look like bad people.

It is insane in general how much normies talk shit about each other behind their backs. I was sat talking to one normie and one foid during my break at work (I wasn't really doing much talking tbh I was just sat listening because I didn't have much to say. But most of the conversations they were having were just them talking shit about other people behind their back. People that they would be nice to in person but complain about behind their back.

Same, thats a huge truecel trait

99.99% of the time they are.

they probably do, I think you can generally tell when you're being stigmatized

a lot of foids will even talk shit about their bf's, but their normie bf's generally don't have enough social awareness to realize that their gf's don't think much of them and are acting romantic for money

false bravado based on misreading situations is how normies get through their romance life with foids who don't love them, usually

'love' for non-chads is basically just whore gfx bs on steroids

Last edited:
Same
I'm sure they did when i went to high school in-person before the plandemic

I hate gossipers with a passion, If I could I would behead them all and paly football with their heads (In FC 25)

Someone told me recently as well about a group chat with 20+ people in it that was made to talk shit about one guy.

I don't even know what this guy is like or what he's done but that's fucking insane.

Just from the way most of them treat me. I can tell they view me as a joke.

As I've gotten older I've noticed normies becoming less direct when it comes to making fun of people. It's not that they don't do it anymore it's that they've learned to hide it in order to not make themselves look like bad people.

It is insane in general how much normies talk shit about each other behind their backs. I was sat talking to one normie and one foid during my break at work (I wasn't really doing much talking tbh I was just sat listening because I didn't have much to say. But most of the conversations they were having were just them talking shit about other people behind their back. People that they would be nice to in person but complain about behind their back.
not just a feeling.

I know I’m talked shit about more than anybody else.

visible individuals problems

Yeah, me too. I hate it when I'm walking around and hearing random laughter. What's so funny, buddy boyo?

same I even cought people in the past doing that

99.99% of the time they are.
No, they don't. Especially if you're an ugly NPC, nobody cares about you. At best, there may be bored people who say a passing comment after you walk by.

Women only shit talk each other and attractive guys that piss them off.

If normies are having a group chat about someone, it's because they're not leaving a group they know they don't belong in, which is common failed normie behavior.

No, they don't. Especially if you're an ugly NPC, nobody cares about you. At best, there may be bored people who say a passing comment after you walk by.

Women only shit talk each other and attractive guys that piss them off.

If normies are having a group chat about someone, it's because they're not leaving a group they know they don't belong in, which is common failed normie behavior.
I've heard through others that randoms mock my limp more often than not

my whole life
I'm glad they all Die anyways.:feelsaww:so much for winning

Los Angeles Kiss GIF by Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens