Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I always get a headache the day i decide to drink

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Today i was looking forward to drinking but i woke up with a mild migraine and it didn't go away. So i still went to the liquor store and bought my 700ml bottle of vodka. I decided to not drink today, it's not worth it if i already have a mild headache, it will just get worse. I'm just worried that i will have a headache tomorrow too or the next upcoming days. I want to feel 100% healthy when i drink otherwise it's not worth it.

Do you feel the same or will you drink even if you have a mild migraine?

Take ibuprofen.As it know it is safe drink after taking the recommended dose.

Take ibuprofen.As it know it is safe drink after taking the recommended dose.
I never take anything made by the medical industry, sorry. Last time i took some type of medication was 4 years ago.

I'll just wait until tomorrow.

I had a headache yesterday and still drank half a bottle of wine. It still didn’t help my sadness :cryfeels:

I can’t bring myself to drink beer with a severe headache but I sometimes can if the headaches isn’t too serious.

I drank when I had covid. Didn't care that my body was barely holding down OJ and scrambled eggs. :feelsjuice:

I Very rarelly have headaches

I have a gay ass headache right now. X(

So just don't drink.

Alcohol is poison anyway, especially for people already having other life issues.