Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I always get a boner when cuddling with my cat

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I mean, i would never ever find am animal sexually attractive but i somehow get a boner when i am cuddling with my lovely cat for a longer time.

Myy hormones are crazy i guess OR it is something normal.

Have you guys every experienced this? Getting a boner while cuddling with your cat

Yesterday it was a guy, now your cat....OP get a grip, snap out of it will ya !!!

Like this instead, both 3d and 2d >>>>>>>>
tumblr_p0u9bwPt5E1uhe17yo1_500.gif

Are you on nofap?
Verlegen Bismarck

if you search women breast feeding getting sexually aroused there's many results

i think if your mom sat on your lap for whatever reason you'd probably get a boner if it touched that region, its just our disgusting privates being activated

Yeah one time I caught a stray cat and I got one of the hardest boners ever. I've always tried to catch stray cats but that was the first time.

Yesterday it was a guy, now your cat....OP get a grip, snap out of it wil ya !!!

Dude i cant control my boner. It just happens.

Myb its just because i need some contact with other living creatures. Loneliness is so bad sometimes :feelscry:

It´s over for furrycels

Dude i cant control my boner. It just happens.

Myb its just because i need some contact with other living creatures. Loneliness is so bad sometimes :feelscry:
Yes loneliness can't hurt and brought all that up, but stay strong, you don't want to end neither a fag nor fuck animals..

As long as you don't fuck a cat you are good

The answer to the dogpill.

This is normal, my budgie on my shoulder gave me a stiffy several times even though I'm not a zoophile. The human body just works in mysterious ways.

lol the anti thesis to the dogpill. where foids are more aroused by dogs than men, we're more aroused by cats than foids.

its over for felinecels

U ever “played“ nekopara? :feelskek:

No dude. I alwayd cuddle with my cat and never get boners because of it.

Happened to me while I was younger.

lol the anti thesis to the dogpill. where foids are more aroused by dogs than men, we're more aroused by cats than foids.
damn we went full circle.
IT'S
O V E R
V
E
R

It's happened to me plenty of times. It's probably because we have little to no human contact, so when we have any positive physical contact whatsoever, whether with a human or an animal, we instantly get aroused. I also think the soft feel of the cat's fur just kinda intensifies it.

Last edited: