Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I always avoided confrontation with other males.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36175
  • Start date
Deleted member 36175

Deleted member 36175

Braziliancel
-
I always thought that avoiding confrontation was a thing I could change whenever I wanted and it was just a choice. But a couple months ago I saw an old video when I had 5yo where my cousin (same age) beat me on the face (a slap), and I did nothing. I stay still, and then I almost start crying.
I know that situation doesn't seem relevant, but the things is, avoiding confrontation is what I've done during my whole life. As i grew up more, took some muay thai classes and got more testosterone, I became more brave, but nothing so exceptional.
My inceldom may be related to that trait, as women dont really wanna have a pussy around :feelsbadman:

Relatable ,I confront but don’t attack most times, still I’m not gonna attack everyone,I am a pussy but a clever one

I was once punched in the face by this little nigger in my school. I could've attacked him and probably won, but I was staring at him almost teary-eyed, uncertain what to do next. These people are sadistic. If they notice you won't do anything to protect yourself, they'll continue to do it until you put an end to it.

*blocks your path*

Do you need encouragement, brave boy?

A day in the life of a delta male

I know how you feel I do the same shit most of the times. Because I live in a country with high crime rate you never know who you are really dealing with. Everyday we have news about people shooting each other because of some discussion. Thing is, even if you can beat some fucker ass you never know if he is the type of guy with nohting to lose. So at the end of the day is just that, the loser in the situation is the guy with more on the table to lose.

If they notice you won't do anything to protect yourself, they'll continue to do it until you put an end to it.
True. And they are not brave at all (but more than I tho)
I know how you feel I do the same shit most of the times. Because I live in a country with high crime rate you never know who you are really dealing with. Everyday we have news about people shooting each other because of some discussion. Thing is, even if you can beat some fucker ass you never know if he is the type of guy with nohting to lose. So at the end of the day is just that, the loser in the situation is the guy with more on the table to lose.
i see.
Which country ?

I also got mad but most of the time did nothing, only one time i fighted with another guy over a counter strike dispute LMAO. There was also this one time when i was with a group of normies and we were making fun of another normie black guy, this guy comes later and slaps me so hard that i had my cheek swollen and bleeding a little. while it was true that i made fun of him the other guys made fun of him too and he only picked me to fight so whatever.
That time i didnt fight as i said some things that i shouldnt have said, but i thought a lot about that and i think i shoud've fighted that fucker, even then he would've trashed me

please help me gigachad :feelsbadman:

I know this going to sound like the bluepill, but it's the whitepill.
You're still young, so you have your entire future in your reins. The fact you're ascending, especially once you compare the boy you were before and the men you're becoming now, proves that you're on the right track.

Granted, women go easy for my bones, but the standards apply equally to both to us. I still have to put up foid's attitude. One mistake then holes give me a dry spill. And there's always a guy around the corner me ready to pounce once I put my guard down.
But you have potential, where I passed my peak.

And if you want to get them, tiger, you can, the question is: do you want to continue to grow and put in the work or LDAR like the rest of us?

If you're not very short like 5'6≤ then there's no reason to avoid confrontation unless you're at disadvantaged number.
you should really behave instinctually. relying on intuit only saved me of those situations.

View attachment 508121
I know this going to sound like the bluepill, but it's the whitepill.
You're still young, so you have your entire future in your reins. The fact you're ascending, especially once you compare the boy you were before and the men you're becoming now, proves that you're on the right track.

Granted, women go easy for my bones, but the standards apply equally to both to us. I still have to put up foid's attitude. One mistake then holes give me a dry spill. And there's always a guy around the corner me ready to pounce once I put my guard down.
But you have potential, where I passed my peak.

And if you want to get them, tiger, you can, the question is: do you want to continue to grow and put in the work or LDAR like the rest of us?
damn that was intended to be funny but gives some real motivation tho:feelsokman:

Relatable ,I confront but don’t attack most times, still I’m not gonna attack everyone,I am a pussy but a clever one
I wanna be like negan where he carries a clever weapon on him all times :feelsohh: I wanna be unpredictable to normies
:feelsohh:

If you're not very short like 5'6≤ then there's no reason to avoid confrontation unless you're at disadvantaged number.
you should really behave instinctually. relying on intuit only saved me of those situations.
I see. Yeah i'm > 5'6
i confess i give more value to rational choices, but you are right at all, behaving instinctively is cool tho

yeah you cant be a pussy or else itll get projected to foids and theylll reject u
or it could just be bc ur ugly
lol

Me 5'10 i knocked the fook out a 6'3 guy who was handball player because he mocked me and he cut my hair and tham i explode i run after him and i hit him in the leg while he was running and i jump on him and from there UFC style bom pow bom eyes purple jaw swallowed yeah, now he is one of my friends jfl. :feelskek: