Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I already look back to my youth, the prime of my life, having been spent entirely in front of a monitor. Do you have any such regrets?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
My entire body becomes cold when I think about it. What were supposed to be the best years of my life, entirely wasted.

It's not really about women either. I could've done anything else, anything at all, but I chose to spend it all locked indoors, doing things on a computer that are so meaningless I forget about them 5 minutes after I've done them.

All downhill from here.

EKANhJoXUAU3Gom.jpg

I believe in determinism. I spent my youth in front of monitor for reasons

I regret being born in the world of worthless whores and degenerate imbeciles.

ok was i supposed to stare into a wall instead? not like i was on monitor INSTEAD of pounding prime qts

I regret swimming to the egg which resulted in me being born to degenerate parents.

My mother brought me up and treated me like a child and made me a spastic. One of the most rage inducing experiences that has changed me as a person.

They day I turned 24 I had a very melancholic feeling all throughout. I ate cake with my parents and had a smoke at 1 am 1 hour into being 24.
Life comes at you fast. Suddenly, every year added is dreaded

What else were we supposed to do, realistically? aside from lifting weights, or what? Pretty much everything worth doing requires being NT and having NT interests, and or having a Girlfriend as social proof to get into do anything. Nobody wants to let in a single male, as single males are seen as socially diseased, you need a GF for the social proof to be allowed into doing things, or you have to be REALLY willing to give and give and give and give and give and give and give and give, without expecting to ever get anything in return. I feel most incels were in that situation, they'd give and give and give for years and years, and always found themselves alone again at the end of the day like usual, all for nothing.

Nobody wants to let in a single male, as single males are seen as socially diseased

This is what I said when I signed up here.
Complaints about people "not trying" are pretty dumb.
There is no "trying" once you're past puberty without friends and girlfriends.

I've been in front a computer screen almost every waking hour since I was 13. I'm 31 now. The year before that I was still a total couch potato watching TV and playing playstation, before I was very active, riding my bicycle for miles and miles everyday, and playing basketball for hours.
What else were we supposed to do, realistically? aside from lifting weights, or what? Pretty much everything worth doing requires being NT and having NT interests, and or having a Girlfriend as social proof to get into do anything. Nobody wants to let in a single male, as single males are seen as socially diseased, you need a GF for the social proof to be allowed into doing things, or you have to be REALLY willing to give and give and give and give and give and give and give and give, without expecting to ever get anything in return. I feel most incels were in that situation, they'd give and give and give for years and years, and always found themselves alone again at the end of the day like usual, all for nothing.
This is what I said when I signed up here.
Complaints about people "not trying" are pretty dumb.
There is no "trying" once you're past puberty without friends and girlfriends.
It's true. I've been seriously thinking about this, and I can't come up with an answer: what else could I have done? At best I could've put more effort into studying or working, but I don't believe in meritocracy, everything is rigged. And even then, I think I prefer my ldaring, lazy lifestyle to a wageslave lifestyle. Although, pretty soon I'll be forced to wageslave again. I am not looking forward to that, god how I dread the day when I will have to wageslave again. And it's always drawing nearer and nearer.

It's true. I've been seriously thinking about this, and I can't come up with an answer: what else could I have done? At best I could've put more effort into studying or working, but I don't believe in meritocracy, everything is rigged. And even then, I think I prefer my ldaring, lazy lifestyle to a wageslave lifestyle. Although, pretty soon I'll be forced to wageslave again. I am not looking forward to that, god how I dread the day when I will have to wageslave again. And it's always drawing nearer and nearer.
It's actually a good question, why do some people have good things come to them non-stop and we don't.

It feels like some just get off to a good start and it all keeps going from there, job opportunities, functional family leading to being well socialized from early on, support coming from everywhere, growing up normal means adulthood will be normal, etc.

So maybe it's like a big ancient inheritance, either you have it or you don't, you can't just steal it from other people, or make it appear out of nowhere from sheer willpower or from bluepill delusion.

It's actually a good question, why do some people have good things come to them non-stop and we don't.

It feels like some just get off to a good start and it all keeps going from there, job opportunities, functional family leading to being well socialized from early on, support coming from everywhere, growing up normal means adulthood will be normal, etc.

So maybe it's like a big ancient inheritance, either you have it or you don't, you can't just steal it from other people, or make it appear out of nowhere from sheer willpower or from bluepill delusion.
That's a very good point. And also, on top of that, even if you tried hard and improved yourself to the utmost, there are very few areas in this life where true merit and skill is rewarded. Even highly technical jobs, positions you'd think would go to the most qualified person, even those more often than not are based on who knows who and stuff like that. No point in even talking about other types of jobs or situations judged on "merit", it's all bullshit.

It is the snowball effect of life. The ball rolled for a little bit and stopped many years ago, for others the ball kept rolling, getting bigger, speeding up, etc.

When I try to think of the normie life, I cannot even comprehend it, how people do it. I cannot even imagine how a normie does life, because its just so foreign to me, how they handle all different things at once, maintain all their social circles, their work, their intimate relationships, their hobbies and interest, how do they maintain knowledge and information about things, how do they remember to do things in life, juggling all of these things at once, I just can't understand it.

It is the snowball effect of life. The ball rolled for a little bit and stopped many years ago, for others the ball kept rolling, getting bigger, speeding up, etc.

When I try to think of the normie life, I cannot even comprehend it, how people do it. I cannot even imagine how a normie does life, because its just so foreign to me, how they handle all different things at once, maintain all their social circles, their work, their intimate relationships, their hobbies and interest, how do they maintain knowledge and information about things, how do they remember to do things in life, juggling all of these things at once, I just can't understand it.
I've had this thought too. As a person who has spend all of his free time in his room on his laptop since a very early age, I literally do not know how people live their life. I have this weird life experience that basically warps all my perception and knowledge of everything else. How am I any different from Tarzan?

Last edited:
I don't have any regrets because it implies i had a choice in the first place. That's not how it works for us.

I've had this though too. As a person who has spend all of his free time in his room on his laptop since a very early age, I literally do not know how people live their life. I have this weird life experience that basically warps all my perception and knowledge of everything else. How am I any different from Tarzan?
Tarzancel

I don't have any regrets because it implies i had a choice in the first place. That's not how it works for us.

Same here, I dont feel any regret either. How can I have regret for something I had no control of? lol

This tbh. It's not even a cope it actually makes me feel more angry and upset. I didn't ask for this hellscape, I didn't consent to being alive; it never even started to begin for me and many others.

Voluntary, painless and free euthanasia should be a human right but our pain and misery is lifefuel for normalscum so we are denied even this.

I had really bad anxiety in my early teens due to being bullied and coming to terms with my subhuman looks. I feel immense rage when I look back on those years. Nothing but rage.

At this point,its already too late get the ball rolling imo
You have become desentized to the "reality" of social circles,friends,lovers,hobbies and the sorts
All you knew was a monitor screen and that is terminal
Im 20 and it feels like it was completely over 5 years ago
I remember feeling very inadequate when listening to what my peers were doing over the weekend,it felt like i was isolated and that it will never end
15 year old me was right,nothing of note happened

Sometimes i think i had a chance, but in those moments i was already too autist and addicted to easy dopamine (Fap and videogames ). If i could come back with actual knowledge, maybe i wouldn't be here.

My entire body becomes cold when I think about it. What were supposed to be the best years of my life, entirely wasted.

It's not really about women either. I could've done anything else, anything at all, but I chose to spend it all locked indoors, doing things on a computer that are so meaningless I forget about them 5 minutes after I've done them.

All downhill from here.
Same. My entire teenage 12-18 I spent every single second at the computer when I wasn't in school. All my friends did the same and I was never invited to any party or anything so there wasn't really that much of a choice. But I really wish I knew about looksmaxxing stuff back and how important teenage love was then so maybe I could have tried harder and possibly ascended because I wasn't that short yet.

I believe in determinism. I spent my youth in front of monitor for reasons
Determinism is the coward's way out. That's why so many religions blather about in the ineffable power of some god or other to decide what will happen, and thereby relieve you of culpability.
Everything is rigged, but who dares wins.

I agree on all counts, except one. You can steal it.
I've had this though too. As a person who has spend all of his free time in his room on his laptop since a very early age, I literally do not know how people live their life. I have this weird life experience that basically warps all my perception and knowledge of everything else. How am I any different from Tarzan?
Tarzan couldn't rid himself of fleas.

Last edited:
At this point,its already too late get the ball rolling imo
You have become desentized to the "reality" of social circles,friends,lovers,hobbies and the sorts
All you knew was a monitor screen and that is terminal
Im 20 and it feels like it was completely over 5 years ago
I remember feeling very inadequate when listening to what my peers were doing over the weekend,it felt like i was isolated and that it will never end
15 year old me was right,nothing of note happened
You still have time to moneymaxx and gymmaxx. I regret not doing that when I was your age

Yes

I've tried getting out the whole time but others have imprisoned me

How can you steal it?
I don't know. But I do know that during my life I've come across a few situations where people who richly deserved being screwed over, also made it ridiculously easy to do so. Like, say, changing one line of programming on a device so that any further changes to the electronic ledger would be unnoticeable.
The world is full of rich fools.

All downhill from here.
Damn, discribes me ngl. But seriously dont worry about that. Its nothing compared to the feeling of potent suifuel you see when you engage in life. You will be reminded everywhere of what you will never have and how over it is and that is way more painful.

That's a very good point. And also, on top of that, even if you tried hard and improved yourself to the utmost, there are very few areas in this life where true merit and skill is rewarded. Even highly technical jobs, positions you'd think would go to the most qualified person, even those more often than not are based on who knows who and stuff like that. No point in even talking about other types of jobs or situations judged on "merit", it's all bullshit.
I know all about that, there are so many "down in the trenches" jobs where people do most of the work for little gain, it's ridiculous.

Hell, in my office we just get stupid nicknames instead of raises, and the work has only gotten more complex and without even the most basic comfort of routine that sex-having normies have.
Predictable everyday work then go back to your gf?
Nope, we need to learn new shit every year or so, completely fucking turning everything upside down, kind of like still being in school and having new classes eveyr year.

You wouldn't believe how sick you get of that shit as you get older. You just want that routine and to be left the fuck ALONE.

Trying to juggle things was already something I couldn't do in college.
Life was too shitty and lacking in affection, so the extremely low dopamine meant I was constantly panicking over the slightest challenge like schoolwork or an exam, leaving absolutely no energy left over for leisure or honing skills, making things work was always a nightmare and I ended up a fuck up anyway.

All downhill from here.
Yes too much of my life was spent studying and doing usless shit instead of gymcelling or sports.

I'm doing it atm and have no regrets. I'm already dead.

Not like you had any choice, if it weren't for technology we all would've been dead by now

Sometimes i think i had a chance, but in those moments i was already too autist and addicted to easy dopamine (Fap and videogames ). If i could come back with actual knowledge, maybe i wouldn't be here.
Yeah, but I was forced into it. I tried to socialize, but humanity made it horrendously clear extremely early on that it wanted absolutely nothing to do with me and that I was unworthy of even the most utmost basic human decency and respect.

I'm doing it atm and have no regrets. I'm already dead.
Cast Ressurection and Power word: Shield on yourself and you'll be as good as new.

Make low tier normie friends and incel friends like me who also don’t get girls.

and go do different things with your incel bro’s go travelling,do sports etc

Cast Ressurection and Power word: Shield on yourself and you'll be as good as new.
I need a pain suppression more than PW:S.

I'm out of mana anyways.

I went in front of a monitor or boobtube to ldar after finding my social aptitude and perceived mental aptitude were lacking according to peers. Ending up in special ed during middle school was a death sentence. Some of my classes were just me and the teacher. Being in gifted programs is equally isolating. Actually I was put in either gifted or retard programs since 3rd grade - they couldn't decide what I was. That's when I had the least social inhib and actually communicated with foidlets. Then my teachers started noticing "problem" behavior and mom thought of homeschooling

Last edited:
I did spend quite a while staring at my computer. Now I spend it staring at traffic.

It's not really about women either.

Exactly, it is about everything. I also spend most of my life behind a screen.

That looks brutal, you can already tell it by looking at the Chrismas tree. Usually, families tend to have a big tree which he has not. He also looks like a typical soyboy but more depressed. It is like he took at least here and there some red pills and now he is absolutely exposed to his life. His facial expression describes everything. A joyful face looks different. Jsut smile brah... Just do not be depressed brah...

Last edited:
I have some regrets , But spending time in front of the computer wasn’t one of those

Yes.

I don't know what's worse, having the internet or not having it. My loneliest Summer was when I was 15 and had no internet. I'd lost the few friends I had by this point and the one friend who usually called me once or twice over the Summer didn't, IIRC. So it was 6 straight weeks of loneliness, waiting for his pity call, playing video games and sat in my room. I never felt lonelier in my life, except maybe attending Sixth Form and being a ghost with no friends, the next 2 years, and everyone starting to go to pubs, clubs and have sex, and never being invited. But anyway, the next year I got the internet, started visiting chat rooms, watching porn, and it was a great escape. But it also prevented me from facing my problems and entering society.

I know all about that, there are so many "down in the trenches" jobs where people do most of the work for little gain, it's ridiculous.

Hell, in my office we just get stupid nicknames instead of raises, and the work has only gotten more complex and without even the most basic comfort of routine that sex-having normies have.
Predictable everyday work then go back to your gf?
Nope, we need to learn new shit every year or so, completely fucking turning everything upside down, kind of like still being in school and having new classes eveyr year.

You wouldn't believe how sick you get of that shit as you get older. You just want that routine and to be left the fuck ALONE.

Trying to juggle things was already something I couldn't do in college.
Life was too shitty and lacking in affection, so the extremely low dopamine meant I was constantly panicking over the slightest challenge like schoolwork or an exam, leaving absolutely no energy left over for leisure or honing skills, making things work was always a nightmare and I ended up a fuck up anyway.

Here's a thought. The boomers had much easier jobs than you and made way more money, yet even they couldn't handle life. They coped by becoming obese whiny garbage.

So what chance do you or your generation have?

Here's a thought. The boomers had much easier jobs than you and made way more money, yet even they couldn't handle life. They coped by becoming obese whiny garbage.

That's what I ask myself too.

No choice but mxonkmax

I regret swimming to the egg which resulted in me being born to degenerate parents.

My mother brought me up and treated me like a child and made me a spastic. One of the most rage inducing experiences that has changed me as a person.
yeah my parents were shit tbh

incels.co has to die so we can live

on one hand yes, on the other, having played C64 makes me an interesting person in the nerd world